Friday, 1 August 2014

Day 246 - "STOP OVERTHINKING, YOU'RE ONLY CREATING PROBLEMS THAT AREN'T THERE."

So, I saw someone post this on Facebook yesterday. It was one of those quotes. I saw it, and I was like "That is SO me/what I'm like." I really do overthink the most insignificant/common sense-type of things. And it is exactly how this quote tells it - I overthink a point SO  MUCH, it LITERALLY ONLY builds up MORE problems. That is why I've realised through trial and error/realisations that it really is best to keep it within common sense, and within basic terms.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to overthink a point to frankly beyond breaking point whereas I end up creating MORE problems than I had in the first place - therefore turning one problem into MULTIPLE problems.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to NOT use common sense when dealing with points, and I also forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not keep points BASIC.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to at times, be so caught up within my conscious and subconscious minds, that I end up acting out my reactions within manifestation through my unconscious mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take a PHYSICAL STEP BACK to then see the apparent 'problem' for what is really is, a basic problem within  my conscious/subconscious mind whereas I then take note of the exact point and write it out through self-forgiveness/self-corrective statements until reaching a point of self-satisfaction.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give in and participate within the pre-programming of obsessive mind compulsions which are in actual fact completely unnecessary and utterly pointless.

When and as I see myself obsessing compulsively over a point, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must take a physical step back, and look at the point within self-honesty, within basic terms, and most of all, within the basis of COMMON SENSE - as to then oppose the completely unnecessary overthinking of a point which indeed only leads to more and more problems than I originally had!

When and as I see myself allowing myself to manifest my reactions to a point through my unconscious mind, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must bring it back to self in the moment, look at my conscious mind and then BREATHE, and tell myself to STOP in that moment as to stop those conscious mind thoughts from occurring - and then look at my subconscious mind's points and WRITE them out to prevent myself from then manifesting those reactions within my unconscious mind/physical body.

I commit myself to BREATHE and tell myself to "STOP!" in the moment of conscious mind thoughts preoccupying myself.

I commit myself to identify the points within my subconscious mind and to then write them out until I reach a point of physical clarity within each and every point and to therefore prevent physical manifested movements within reactions within my unconscious mind.

I commit myself to always use a point of COMMON SENSE and to always use a point of keeping it BASIC as to within that, realise that overthinking is completely unnecessary at all times and when doing that I am only giving my mind the power to influence my physical body and therefore I fail to direct/guide myself.

I commit myself to ALWAYS look at the absolute ORIGINAL point and to therefore NOT allow myself to create additional points/problems that NEVER existed within myself in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment