Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Day 249 - Physical/practical application after writing

Within the majority of writings that I partake in, I do notice a physical change, as I should do - but within some of my writings, I've noticed that I seem to make little physical alteration. What I've tended to do sometimes is just rely solely on my self-forgiveness/commitment statements as my point of change. And although those writings ARE my main point of change, I have to obviously change my physical being as well.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to rely solely on my writings to see actual change within my physical body.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I must continue on from my writings into my physical world/being as me and remember/realise my writings so that I do as I said I'd do/act within my writings to stop the reactions, the emotions/feelings from appearing within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that writings are NOTHING without physical/practical application as well.

I commit myself to always make the effort within my physical body so that I learn/be assisted from the writings which I've written, and get to that point of change in my physical body.

When and as I see myself relying solely on my writings to guide me to a state of physical alteration for what's best for all, I stop and breathe. I realise that I have to actually LIVE MY WORDS - to then become that change that I want to actually become within my physical self as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment