Thursday, 7 August 2014

Day 250 - Willingly being a slave to my mind

It's simple to allow myself to be guided to and fro by my mind. What takes real effort/determination is to be the directive principle of myself - to let my physical body guide me. How do I do that? By not becoming a slave to my mind. By not giving into my mind's wants/desires/reactions/emotions/feelings. All of those things, they don't paint a picture within myself - they are not my true identity. But myself and all of us, we've grown accustomed to accept being a slave to our mind's. We know no better. But I'm writing myself out of the slavery in which I've accepted and allowed to take place within my body - I must drop that connection/participation that I have with my mind - then I will be a physical body, and within that, a physical guidance exclusively.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to willingly become a slave to my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to take the 'easy way out' by giving all the initiative to my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not be the directive principle within myself - I commit myself to thus be merely a physical body within guidance and within this path to freeing myself from the shackles in which I've accepted and allowed to exist within my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to come to the conclusion that my mind IS me - failing to realise within myself that my mind is NOT who I truly am as an individual - also realising that my mind as me is just what I've come to accept from not knowing any better/not knowing how to walk myself OUT of my mind and into my physical body as I am here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the ONLY thing that I'm 'up against' and 'in battle with', is my MIND - nothing more, nothing less - although within this, I commit myself to not suppress my mind as to apparently 'win the battle', I instead commit myself to walk out of my mind, as to then avoid constant suppressible battles with my mind in which I will never 'win'.

When and as I see myself failing to be the one and only directive principle within myself, I stop and breathe. I realise that within all of my writings containing self-forgiveness and commitment statements - that THEY are my answer to actually becoming the one and only directive principle within myself.

When and as I see myself relying on my mind and seeing my mind as who I am, I stop and breathe. I realise that without prior knowledge, I've accepted and allowed the conclusion within myself of my body only being my mind - and my mind only being myself - within this, I commit myself to write daily as to prove that theory incorrect, and to prove to myself that I am not my mind, I am in fact my physical body, and nothing more.

I commit myself to become the one and only directive principle within myself.

I commit myself to not allow my mind to be the one and only directive principle within myself.

I commit myself to NOT take the 'easy way out' by allowing my mind to control/define who I am as a person - as I realise that in the past as who I am, being my mind is the only thing that I thought that I actually was as a person.

I commit myself to continue my daily writings as to walk myself out of my mind - and into my physical body as I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment