Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Day 262 - Forgetting vital information

This information wasn't necessarily vital within the circumstances that I used/did not use it, but it could be vital if I were in different circumstances. So, I was checking out how to get from one place to another on a website similar to Google Maps, and I totally forgot my street number. It was bizarre. And even just now, I struggled to remember my street number. I thought it up just now to test myself. I had to check where I knew I had it listed to make sure I knew of the number.

Earlier when I first needed to write down my street number, I did have a lot on my mind..so I'm guessing that's why I struggled to originally remember my street number. But right now, I don't have anything on my mind, I'm not participating within my conscious/subconscious/unconscious minds. I think it's because I've left off from where I was earlier whereas I was in a state of unknowing-ness when it came to attempting to remember my street number.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be so caught up within my subconscious mind, that I totally forgot my street number when I needed to list it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to view the act of stopping and breathing as a CHORE - within that, I realise that I've accepted and allowed myself to overlook the whole POINT of STOPPING and BREATHING to then bring myself BACK to my physical self as for me to NOT participate within my mind/backchats.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not give much effort into stopping and breathing within myself - realising that I must put effort into stopping and breathing if I want to truly step outside and outside of participation within my mind, and then to stay in my physical body here.

When and as I see myself being too caught up within my subconscious mind and then feeling like the act of stopping and breathing is not worth it/not helpful to me, I STOP AND BREATHE. I realise that I MUST stop and breathe, otherwise I'll be constantly floating around within my backchats and I WILL forget things, I'll forget my street number, and whatever else - because I'm too busy listening to my backchats within myself and can't possibly focus on real physical things/knowledge/know how such as my street number of where I live - physically.

I commit myself to not see the act of stopping and breathing to bring myself back to my physical self as a waste of time/pointless.

I commit myself to thus put EFFORT and consideration into my STOPPING and BREATHING act - realising that the more effort I put into it, the better the outcome for me - the less participation within my backchats, and the more I step outside of my mind and into my physical self as I am here.

I commit myself to realise within myself that the act of stopping and breathing with PURPOSE would have prevented me from forgetting my street number in that moment - as I wouldn't be focused on my constant backchats within my subconscious mind.

I commit myself to see the act of stopping and breathing as VITAL - as it IS vital, it's vital to my point of CHANGE within myself, it's vital to me stepping OUT of my mind/not participating within my mind and therefore being HERE in my physical self and to thus focus on the physical things, NOT the backchats within my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment