Thursday, 21 August 2014

Day 264 - Part 2, Too hard on myself within missteps within my process

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be too hard on myself when missteps occur within my process/physical embodiment within my writings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see that I must 'restart' my process or do things that I've already done, just because I made a misstep despite writing out a point - realising within myself that some points take MORE to get past, whether it's more thorough writing, or more effort within my physical self as to not participate in the said point.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to HATE myself for 'misstepping' within my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect my physical self to act out my writings through only writing and not practically/physically changing myself on account of my writings.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to see my process and think that my process should be simple/easy, without ANY drawbacks. Within this, I realise that points within myself open up constantly because I am now AWARE as to the reactions within myself, the emotions/feelings, and the moments of when my mind is dictating my direction within my life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect no 'hurdles' within my process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow ONE point to manifest within myself, and from there - self-create a chain reaction within myself as I then 'seek' other points to manifest - realising that if I had STOPPED that first/original point from manifesting, then I'd not end up creating a chain reaction of points within manifestation.

When and as I see myself being too hard on myself as I misstep during my process, I stop and breathe. I realise that missteps, while not necessarily 'apart' of my process, they can still occur depending on the point at hand, and I commit myself to therefore instead of seeing a misstep is a 'fuck up' within my process, to instead see a misstep as an opportunity to LEARN from it, to CHANGE within it, to RECTIFY it, and to WRITE about it more thoroughly and put more EFFORT into LIVING the words in which I wrote down regarding the point within my physical self, practically.

Commitment statements next..

No comments:

Post a Comment