Sunday, 24 August 2014

Day 267 – Part 2 Intimidated by school teenagers, memory of major shyness when school teenager

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the trigger memory to relive within myself when and as I am in the vicinity of school students.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to participate within the triggered memory of being shy when around school students, and thus allowing myself to act shy in the present when around school students.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to hang onto, and fail to let go of the memory of shyness consuming my physical self and my mind when and as I am in the vicinity of school students.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not move on within myself and move within the memory of me reacting within a shyness reaction when around school students.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the backchats within myself when I was a school student were that other school students will not like me, and me fearing how they will perceive me as an individual/student.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to allow the fearful memory within myself within the reasoning of how other students will perceive me/what they thought of me as a student.

When and as I see myself participating and allowing the trigger memory within myself of fearing being in the vicinity of school students when I am around school students in present, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must LET GO and NOT participate within the memory of me being a shy school student when around other school students – I realise that person that I was back then was directed solely by my own mind, whereas in present and my current body, I am the directive principle within myself and do not participate within the energetic desires in which my mind attempts to control me.

I commit myself to not participate and allow the trigger memory within myself when I am around other school students.

I commit myself to not participate within the energies/backchats coming up within myself when in the vicinity of school students.

I commit myself to see school students just as I see anyone/anything else – my equal, in oneness and equality.

I commit myself to not feel intimated by school students within the accepted and allowed trigger memory within myself of being a shy character/personality when and as I interacted with other school students as a school student myself.

I commit myself to realise that within my present being as myself here, I am no longer influenced and controlled and deceived by my mind and the reactions/energies/feelings that come along with the participation in which I have accepted and allowed myself to partake in.

I commit myself to move on and within that, not participate within the memory/fear of being a school student and feeling shy when around other school students.


I commit myself to not view school students as ‘mean-spirited’ people, or see them as intimidating characters that ‘do not like’ me – I realise that those are backchats in which I’ve accepted and allowed to take place within my mind and thus manifest a ‘shy’ character physically when in the vicinity of school students, as well as allowing the trigger memory of me being a shy school student when in the vicinity of other school students.

No comments:

Post a Comment