Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Day 270 - Candy Crush Saga, expecting things in return..Part 2


Source: https://lh3.ggpht.com/DLDifF6R6ETGoHBPAfEDcwbRnZiTvty074hd0WQuRJug7RbfR7ihrkZXgt5zACKejbL6=h900

Yesterday I wrote about myself being  in a state of 'expectancy' whereas I want lives/tickets in return for me giving others lives/tickets when playing the game called Candy Crush Saga. Here is my self-forgiveness/commitment statements on the matter.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect lives/tickets from others when and as I give others lives/tickets when playing Candy Crush Saga.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think that it is someone's 'obligation' to 'return' the favour to me by giving me back a life/ticket in exchange for the life/ticket that I gave to another.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not put myself into the other person's shoes/look at it from their eyes in the sense of there actually being no obligation/reason for me to have to 'return the favour' when someone gives me a life/ticket in Candy Crush Saga.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attach 'rules' to the lives/tickets that I give to another within Candy Crush Saga by expecting returned lives/tickets for the ones that I gave them.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react with anger if the favour is not returned to me whatsoever via someone giving me a life/ticket - within this, I commit myself to offer another a life/ticket with NO expectations of a life/ticket in return.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not act within a state of equality and oneness by assisting another in getting further into Candy Crush Saga.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it's a cool thing to be able to assist another somehow.

When and as I see myself expecting 'favours' in return for the favours that I send to others (lives/tickets), I stop and breathe. I realise that I should willingly offer another favours/lives and tickets and assist them in someway to progressing further in Candy Crush Saga - within this, I realise that the amount of effort it takes me to assist multiple people within Candy Crush Saga is almost non-existent, as I only have to click a button to assist others by sending them lives/tickets, and I realise that this is a cool thing to do and it's cool being able to assist others.

When and as I see myself seeing that it's someone's 'obligation' to return lives/tickets to me because I sent them lives/tickets, I stop and breathe. I realise that I should originally look at the point of me sending another lives/tickets by seeing the point as an opportunity to assist another progress within Candy Crush Saga, and seeing the point/scenario as nothing more than that, not instead seeing the point/scenario as a means of 'getting back' lives/tickets just on the account of me sending another lives/tickets.

When and as I see myself reacting within anger when someone does not return the favour to me by sending my lives/tickets after I've sent them lives/tickets, I stop and breathe. I realise that NO written rule exists within my offers that says that someone 'MUST return the favour to me', within this, I realise that as long as my origin point for giving someone lives/tickets is through an act of assist another, then I have NO reason to react within anger if I do not get lives/tickets in return.

I commit myself to NOT react in anger when I do not receive lives/tickets from another after I have given them a life/ticket in Candy Crush Saga.

I commit myself to realise that there is NO obligation for another/myself to return lives/tickets to me after I have given someone else a life/ticket in Candy Crush Saga.

I commit myself to offer another a life/ticket through a point of assisting another in progressing throughout Candy Crush Saga, and offering another these benefits through it being a cool gesture/thing to do to assist another somehow/someway.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand the ease of assisting another in terms of sending them a life/ticket, it only takes one click to assist another and it's an awesome thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment