Friday, 29 August 2014

Day 273 - Focusing on my own life/process, as opposed to focusing on others' lives/processes


Source: http://seasonitalready.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/focus-on-the-journey.jpg

Monday through to Friday this week, I had a class in Warehousing. It was only a 5 day course, but it went surprisingly quickly. Usually, I attend courses, and they seem like SUCH a drag. For instance, I'd attend a particular course for 1 or 2 days, and I'd already think to myself that the course is such a drag and I'm sick of the course. What I noticed within this was for this week, Monday to Friday, I was wholly focused on my OWN life/process. Whereas when partaking in other courses/at other times in my life, I'd be focused on OTHER people's lives/processes.

When I'm fully in control and living within my own life and identity, I can just focus on things much easily, and I find things more enjoyable, in this case, within my course in Warehousing. Other times I've worried about what others' are going through within their own lives. But the more I do that, the more I focus on other people's lives, the less I focus upon my own life/process. And if I'm too busy focusing on other people's lives, then I give no time for myself, and I allow myself to wither away within my own process/life. Each person/life lives their own and leads their own process/being. I'm here to guide myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not focus on my own life/process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to focus on others' lives/processes.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to neglect my own life/process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise and understand that each LIFE lives/represents their OWN lives/processes, therefore I do not have to partake and 'live' others' lives/processes for them, I must focus on my own life/process to change myself.

When and as I see myself focusing on others' lives/processes and neglecting my own life/process therefore, I stop and breathe. I realise that I am here to change myself solely, and to do so, I must focus on myself and my own life/process to get the result/reward of being fully focused and in control of my own life/process and to therefore become and change into what is best for all life.

When and as I see myself getting caught up in others' lives/processes, I stop and breathe. I realise that EACH life is in control of their own life, so it's not for me to partake or worry about how others' lead/live their lives and control their processes - that is for them to decide/choose, just as I myself choose/decide how to live/change myself within my own life/process.

I commit myself to focus solely on my own life/process as to then change myself to the best of my capabilities and therefore become what is best for all life.

I commit myself to not neglect my own process/life/being through instead choosing to focus on others' lives/processes.

I commit myself to live my own life/process, and I commit myself to therefore allow others' to live their own lives/processes.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that REAL and THOROUGH change comes from me focusing on my own life/process to the best of my abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment