Monday, 1 September 2014

Day 276 - Part 3 (Panic) - Panicking when I thought my tyre popped

Source

When and as I see myself going into a state of panic when assuming that my tyre has popped and air is being released out of it, I stop and breathe. I realise that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate within my mind and mind's thoughts of me being stranded along with my car and having people judge me negatively for not being able to move my car.

I commit myself to not react within panic when and as I hear my potential car's tyre being deflated/the sound of air being released.

I commit myself to when and as I hear air being released from my tyre, to not participate within my mind and mind's thoughts/images of being stranded along with my car and having people judge me negatively because of that.

I commit myself to not stereotype road users as inconsiderate people that will only judge me negatively if I were to be stranded along with my car - within this, I realise that not all road users are inconsiderate/impatient people, realising that there are in fact helpful people/considerate/patient people out there that would assist me if I needed assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment