Sunday, 7 September 2014

Day 281 - Part 2, Fear of taking responsiblity

Source
Context

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to avoid putting the bins outside for collection/emptying out of a fear of the bin being blown over by wind/a slope on the nature strip.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear to take responsibility for the bin being blown over/fallen over if I were to put the bin out onto the nature strip.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to envision my landlord shouting at me because I did not make sure that the bin was properly secure on the nature strip and thus would not fall over and onto the road.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not use my wits and common sense to make sure that the bin is secure to then avoid it falling over onto the road.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to only consider the rubbish disposal people within the context of making their job easier by putting the bin closer to the road on the nature strip - within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not do what's most likely and the best position for the bin to actually be in, which would be further back from the road/having something infront of the bin for it to not topple over onto the road.

When and as I see myself avoiding a responsibility within putting the bin out or not, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must use my common sense/wits to secure the bin one way or the other as to avoid it falling over/emptying all over the road with rubbish.

When and as I see myself fearing to put the bin out onto the nature strip from the origin point of fearing reactions from my landlord if the bin were to fall over/empty onto the road, I stop and breathe. I realise that I, as well as all life make mistakes, and I realise that all I can do is do my best to secure the bin's position as to avoid it falling over.

I commit myself to take responsibility and put the bins out onto the nature strip, but within this, placing the bin onto the nature strip within common sense and secure it properly as to avoid it falling over.

I commit myself to not only consider making the garbage disposal people's jobs easier, but to also consider the bin itself and to consider my position when placing the bin out onto the nature strip for emptying.

No comments:

Post a Comment