Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Day 283 - Giving into persuasion, part 2

Source



I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed to NOT say NO to others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blindly accept this course offer without considering the life in which I lead as a physical presence - within this, I realise that what I should/must do in these situations whereas persuasion is used to alter my conclusion process, is to STOP, BREATHE and consider the situation thoroughly within myself as to know for sure whether this course will assist me or not within myself obtaining a job in future.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate within backchats of my mind whereas at the time of listening to this potential course offer, I allowed myself within backchats to only see the 'good' that COULD come from doing this course, as opposed to looking at my life-situation to assess whether and how this course will help me - within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take into consideration the length of the course itself, and how much time I must devote to the course to complete it/gain the qualification which is associated with this course.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to react within an emotion of GUILT by allowing myself to feel guilty through a long phone call with this person, and feeling guilt for declining the offer of the course after we had spoken for 15 minutes within this person attempting to persuade me to enrol into the course.

When and as I see myself in a situation where I see myself being persuaded or being attempted to be persuaded by others, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must look at my own LIFE/SITUATION in all aspects, as to truly see, realise and understand whether whatever it is, is actually going to ASSIST me within my life, or whether it will NOT assist me.

When and as I see myself reacting within guilt after prolonged persuasion tactics, and within this feeling remorse for the person attempting to persuade me, I stop and breathe. I realise that I've been preprogrammed to feel GUILT within certain situations - within this, I commit myself to STOP my participation within guilt reaction, as to avoid making moves which do not assist me within my life, where I am only looking to assist another's life, completely ignoring my own life and what will assist ME within my life.

I commit myself to say NO to others.

I commit myself to NOT see saying NO to others as a form of being 'mean' or 'harsh', realising within myself that I must do what is best for ME within my life, and realising within myself if that means saying NO to others, then that's what I MUST/WILL do.

I commit myself to not assist others' through an ignorance of what assists me within my life.

I commit myself to ALWAYS stop and CONSIDER if something will truly assist me within my life, or if it will in fact NOT assist me within my life, and therefore be a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment