Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Day 296 - Why do bad things always happen to me: Part 2


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate within the backchats within my mind of "Why do bad things always happen to me"?

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to go into the victim personality as I participate in backchats of "Why do bad things always happen to me?" - within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take self-responsibility for the things that I consider within my life that 'go wrong' or 'don't go as I intended them to go' and things that 'don't go in my favour'. Within this, I realise that I must change my approach to things that I see that do not necessarily go 'my way', I therefore commit myself to change my starting/original approach to things that 'don't go my way', to then see them as learning experiences and things that I can change within my present, and thus avoid them in future through writing/practical application, and a trial and error way of looking at situations that 'do not go in my favour'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to also participate within the backchats of "Why do bad things only happen to ME?" - within this, I realise that I am in fact NOT unlucky or that bad luck only befalls me as who I am - I therefore realise still that I am in fact playing as the victim character that is participating within excuses as to why things 'don't go my way' or things that 'don't go in my favour'.

I commit myself to STAND UP and take SELF-RESPONSIBILITY for EACH and EVERY scenario/happening that occurs within MY life, but, to also within this, take self-responsibility for the world and all the bullshit that I've accepted and allowed to take place/continue.

When and as I see myself playing out the victim personality/character, I stop and breathe. I realise that by doing so within the questioning of "Why do bad things happen to me?" and "Why do bad things only happen to me?", I am failing to take self-responsibility for the happenings within my life, within this, I realise that I've accepted and allowed myself to place negative/positive energies/labels depending on the event that occurs within my life, and I've allowed myself to be consumed by the apparent 'negative' energies/labels that I have created/placed on scenarios within my life when identifying myself as the victim personality/character.
Picture source

No comments:

Post a Comment