Saturday, 18 October 2014

Day 312 - Grammar alert, part 2


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not type in a comma into the paragraph that I was writing, even though the paragraph 'required' a comma - out of fear of being labelled a 'grammar Nazi' - within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to when talking to this person online via a chat room, to participate within the memory of being labelled a 'grammar Nazi' for using capital letters, correct punctuation.

I commit myself to write how I want to write, and use as much 'correct' grammar/punctuation as I like to, without fearing labels of being a 'grammar Nazi'.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there's nothing 'wrong' with me for wanting to use correct grammar/punctuation.

When and as I see myself not using full stops for instance when chatting to others online out of an exclusive fear of fearing what another thinks of me, I stop and breathe. I realise that within this and if I do this, I am handing the control over to my mind and typing within separation, as I'm not physically HERE - within this, I realise that choosing whether to use correct grammar/punctuation is down to ME, and what I WANT TO DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment