Thursday, 11 December 2014

Day 351 - Typing through the physical, as opposed to through the mind


On one topic in particular, I've realised a lot that one of the reason's that I am somewhat 'struggling' to get over it, is because with this particular topic, I'm always 'going over things' within my mind, before I actually write it down/type it. And that is a recipe for disaster, because as soon as I stop typing and start THINKING, that is when the mind attempts and usually does, basically, twist all the facts around, and that is when I end up writing from the mind, and NOT from the physical. And when I write from the mind, I am writing for the mind, and thus within suppression, rather than writing immediately, saying what I have to say, because that is actual self-honesty, it is not suppression if I am writing as I am now, without thinking about what I'm going to say.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not write down what I want to say, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to participate with my mind whereas I consider what I should say, instead of just WRITING IT immediately and thus without any form of suppression within my words.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to consider the words that I write, to the point where I end up 'twisting' the facts, twisting the self-honesty that I'm capable of, in favour of SUPPRESSION which I get from considering my words within participation within my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to 'take too long' when writing out my context/self-forgiveness/self-commitment statements, because I'm too busy thinking about what I should say, instead of just writing it all down from a physical point of view.

When and as I see myself being 'stuck' and not being sure of what to write or how to write, I stop and breathe. I take a moment to focus upon my breath to bring myself out of my mind and back into my physical body, whereas I can then write without any obstacles in which I've created within myself and thus accepted and allowed myself to hold me back.

I commit myself to only consider my words within reason, in a sense of whether it's appropriate for public viewing/the people involved - but NOT to consider my words from the perspective of participating within my mind and thus 'twisting' words/facts/meanings into what my MIND wants me to say, and thus suppression.

I commit myself to write within self-honesty.

I commit myself to not write within suppression, otherwise never get to the 'point' at hand and end up never actually OVERCOMING the point at hand because all I'm actually doing within suppression is writing through/for my mind.

I commit myself to be the one and only directive principle within myself and thus within the words that I write, within my physical self.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment