Saturday, 13 December 2014

Day 353 - Commitment to listen to eqafe material


I have so many eqafe interviews on my laptop, but I've barely listened to any. I KNOW the material in each interview is AWESOME. It's always eye-opening, informative and effective. But, what stops me from listening to the interviews, is I know it requires my FULL ATTENTION. Before, I have attempted to listen to an eqafe interview while surfing the internet. Or, listening to an eqafe interview while...just, using my laptop to do other things. It does not work for me. I'm unsure if it works for others. But for me, I can't 'concentrate' on the word being said if I'm doing 'other' things.

And I WANT TO concentrate on the words being said. Eqafe interview are different to 'music'. With music, I can browse the internet while I'm listening to that music. With the Eqafe material, I genuinely want to listen to each word that is being said, take it in, take in the information, learn from it, expand my process, quantify my process. It requires my utmost diligence and attention. But, everytime I consider listening to an Eqafe interview, I go into future projections of playing an eqafe interview and not being able to 'do anything' because the interview requires me to listen to it and pay attention. And the 'idea' of sitting down for an hour (depending on the time duration of the interview) and just having to 'listen' without doing 'other' stuff sort of......makes me not want to listen to the interview lol.

Having said that, I've gotten advice from my buddy about things I can do that will assist me in being able to listen to the Eqafe material, things that I can PHYSICALLY do. Such as, washing dishes. I'm yet to try that. Also, another suggestion from my buddy was to write down words pertaining to the interview. Write down points, words. As, that will assist me to 'interact' positively while I'm listening to the material. So, thus far, I'm yet to try either of these methods...so, that is why I'm committing myself to do so, because there's no point having all of this AWESOME information on my laptop, and just leaving it there. It's time to do myself a favour.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to shy away from listening to Eqafe material, because I participate within future projections within my mind of the task being 'boring' because I have found that I must pay utmost attention to listening to Eqafe material, otherwise not be able to take in all the information and thus learn from it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take into account/consideration the awesome advice that my buddy gave me, informing me to do PHYSICAL things while I am listening to the interview.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not allow my process to expand greatly by listening to Eqafe material and thus learning from it/applying it.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have preferences to 'other' online activity, such as playing games, talking to people online.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fail to see, realise and understand that Eqafe interviews will ACTUALLY change me for what is best for all life, and within that, assist me in walking my process in every way, shape and form. Within this, I commit myself to give myself the opportunity to increase effectiveness within my process by listening to Eqafe material as often as I can.

When and as I see myself desiring to play games/talk to others online, instead of listening to Eqafe material, I stop and breathe. I realise that only ONE of those things will actually change me for the best, which is listening to the Eqafe material. Thus, I commit myself to do so.

Eqafe website

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment