Sunday, 18 January 2015

Day 375 - What the state of my living area says about me part 2


Context

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand the correlation between the state of my living area, and MY MIND/what I am SUPPRESSING.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that my behaviours, how I am, how I 'do' things, how 'clean' I am, all of these things paint a picture of where I am in my current state, thus, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be more AWARE of my surroundings which originate from points that I am suppressing when the state of my living area is messy for instance.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not get out of bed, clean my living area and do things that I would 'normally' do within my daily life, instead of suppressing all of my thoughts/points that I NEED to write out by taking the 'easy way out' through living in 'filth' and staying in bed, not wanting to face myself.

When and as I see that I'm purposely leaving rubbish lying around my living area, bottles, paper, clothing - I stop and breathe. I realise that THIS is an INDICATION that there are points or a point that I am SUPPRESSING and NOT willing to face within myself. Thus, I commit myself to NOT allow my living area to get to a state whereas it is extremely messy, because as soon as I even allow that, I'm suppressing myself and points within myself, which gets me ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE. So, I commit myself to 'keep on top' of how my living area looks, because that can assist me in identifying 'where I'm at' in my current existence within life and also, to not allow myself to go into a 'habit' of leaving rubbish, clothes lying around through suppression.

Image source

1 comment:

  1. Mr.Kiran Chitanvis (Proprietor of Living Area) has over 20 years of real estate experience servicing buyers and sellers in the Mumbai-Pune region
    Living Area | Real Estate Brokers in Hinjewadi Pune | Real Estate Agents in Hinjewadi pune


    ReplyDelete