Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Day 382 – Mesmerised by Fantasia (movie)



I don’t know which Fantasia it was, apparently there were 2 movies – anyway, the above link is one of the more specific scenes that I remember from the movie. I remember watching it as a child, and I was SO MESMERISED by all the ‘magical’ things happening right infront of my eyes. Like, those flying magical brooms. I don’t know, I can’t remember the exact happenings, but it was that, and other scenes – generally just the whole magical ‘aura’ of the movie, I was enthralled by it as a child. And I realise that I still have attachments towards it. Like, obviously I know now that magic is non-existent. But, I still occasionally participate within memories of sitting infront of the tv, obsessed with these magical happenings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within memories of being mesmerised by the movie, Fantasia, and all the ‘magical’ things that happened within the movie.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to still to this day, somewhat ‘want to’ EXPERIENCE that sort of ‘magical’ ‘feeling’ within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to long for a magical experience, similar to the one I saw in Fantasia.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that magic is bullshit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that just about EVERY Disney movie/’kids’ movie contains some ‘magic’ in some way, shape or form, which is what entices children to those movies in the first place, same with me in regards to Fantasia – and all it’s doing is simply playing to a child’s imagination/desire to imagine magical happenings which are in REALITY, BULLSHIT.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise again that magical movies are just another way of companies putting ‘distractions’ infront of us, as an excuse/reason for us, the public, to not see the world for what it is, a fucked up world, and a fucked up world where NO MAGIC CAN SOLVE ANY PROBLEMS WHATSOEVER.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the MYTH of magic/desire to ‘feel’ magic/BE magic.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ‘caught up’ in the whirlwind of magical bullshit movies such as Fantasia, and be ‘captivated’ by FAKE-NESS that in no way educates people in any way, shape or form.

When and as I see myself desiring to be in a ‘magical’ place because of the memories I had as a child when watching Fantasia and seeing all the magical happenings take place within that movie, I stop and breathe. I realise that firstly, magic is BULLSHIT, alas, companies continue to insert magical sequences and such into movies as a means of DISTRACTION within brainwashing kids/people to ‘play with their imaginations’ within HOPE, where one can ‘naturally’ FORGET about the ACTUAL bullshit that we've accepted and allowed to take place on our Earth. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that all magic is just a means of a company brainwashing one to ignore the bullshit that each has accepted and allowed to take place on Earth, and a means for one to ‘feel good’ within IMAGINATION within the MIND of how one can simply ignore REALITY, and instead FANTASISE about ‘magical happenings’ within their own MINDS, thus ignoring real, practical, IMPORTANT issues within the world.


When and as I see myself LYING to myself when considering that MAYBE magic is a POSSIBILITY, I stop and breathe. I realise that through all of the ‘magical’ movies/tv shows that I've watched/participate in and been BRAINWASHED by, I've allowed myself to CLING ONTO whatever amount of HOPE there is of one day being apart of a ‘magical’ paradise where legit magical things happen, which in REALITY is NONSENSE. I commit myself to LET GO and NOT PARTICIPATE within desires and thoughts of ‘hoping’ that magic exists in some way, shape or form. I commit myself to realise that NO magic can alter existence/what we do on Earth into what is BEST FOR ALL LIFE. I commit myself to realise that to get to a point of WORLD PEACE, PRACTICAL/REAL DOINGS are NEEDED, and NO amount of apparent ‘magical’ things can change each of us whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment