Friday, 13 March 2015

Day 396 - Criteria


A pattern of criteria is very apparent within a lot of things that I do within my life/how I do things. Sort of like a very specific criteria. Also, like a set of guidelines on how to do something. And I see that it's 'difficult' to break these PRE-SET guidelines/criteria in which I HAVE created within myself. It is like a resistance in breaking the self-created criteria of how I do things, and if I do something/want to do something differently than how I've done something in the past, it is a struggle. Some examples okay, like..with music that I enjoy listening to, I'd prefer to have whole albums on my computer, as opposed to individual songs like others do. Not leaving home until I've done a thorough check of my appearance within satisfaction that I've passed my self-created criteria of what I determine as a 'passable appearance'. Eating a certain amount of food/variety of foods per day, keeping count as to whether I've eaten enough of a particular food, or not, and to adjust until I've met my self-created criteria. So much criteria! And so what I've realised is that I'm a slave to my own self-created criteria. All of them.

It's LIMITING. I'm limiting myself by only doing things ONE WAY. One way, although as I've mentioned above, it goes across many forms within my daily life. So instead of doing what's best for my physical self/what I actually KNOW is best for the present time, I go back to doing what my criteria says I should do..what I've always done, what I 'want' to do, even though it does NOT assist me. I can only grow without limits..

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within self-created and pre-determined/pre-programmed criteria of doing things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to within wanting to follow only ONE set of criteria for doing things within my life, in fact LIMIT myself by following a strict rule of guidelines/conditions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to face resistance when going 'against' my criteria, to allow that to just go back to the criteria way of doing things, instead of BREAKING the pre-programmed criteria in which I've created within myself and lived as.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that this criteria is ONLY within MYSELF, it's nobody else's criteria, it's all down to MYSELF and what I've created/existed as because of it.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see the SENSE in doing things that are BEST for me in the present moment/the exact moment of doing something.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to stop my physical self from moving/doing something, because of resistance of doing something 'different' by going against my self-created/pre-programmed criteria/way of USUALLY doing things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that I'm not getting the 'most' out of life by limiting myself to strict guidelines/criteria and doing things ONE way, instead of EXPLORING multiple ways/new ways and paths of doing things, and to really look at what will assist me as my physical body within my life, to see what is best for all, and to in the end, BREAK my pre-preprogramming of selective criteria in which I have allowed myself to exist as and within.

When and as I see myself BLINDLY following and listening to SELF-CREATED criteria/guidelines/rules about how to do certain things ONE PARTICULAR WAY, I stop and breathe. I realise that by doing so, I'm in fact going against what my physical self needs/requires, I'm ONLY participating within self-created/pre-programmed guidelines of doing things, instead of listening to what my physical body requires and doing things that are best for all.

When and as I see myself not realising that I am limiting myself by doing everything ONE particular way because of self-created criteria/guidelines that I follow, I stop and breathe. I realise that I definitely am limiting myself/the opportunities that I can have within my life by doing things how I've always done them for instance, instead of EXPLORING new routes/things to do/ways to do things within my life/when in interaction with others. I commit myself to physically PUSH myself to do new things/approach things differently to how I'd USUALLY do them within self-created/pre-programmed criteria of doing things, as a means of growing exponentially within my process and breaking the mould so to speak of how I usually go about doing things/interacting with others - to explore, learn and grow....and EXPAND.

When and as I see myself in the moment of resistance when breaking/going against what I'd usually do within self-created/pre-programmed criteria of usually doing something, I stop and breathe. I realise that it's NECESSARY to PUSH THROUGH THE RESISTANCES that appear within myself, because through practice, I can keep on pushing through future resistances when going against my 'usual' ways of doing things, and as to then be able to break the shackles of self-created/pre-programmed guidelines/rules/criteria. I commit myself to thus practice endlessly, the breaking of resistances that I face when going against the norm so to speak, which will fulfill me exponentially within my life.

When and as I see myself not taking into consideration what is best for all in any given moment, and instead following self-created/pre-programmed criteria whilst ignoring what is best for all in any given moment, I stop and breathe. I realise that it is VITAL to ALWAYS do what is best for all in any given moment. Whether that means BREAKING NEW GROUND that I'm yet to break, or going against the grain by doing something that I'd not usually do, or simply seeing what's best for my physical self in the given moment, to be able to satisfy my physical self within what is best for all life, taking into consideration what is best for all within life. I commit myself to again, practice and practice within my physical self, to break new ground, to do things that I'd never even consider doing in the past/because of self-created/pre-programmed criteria/ways/guidelines of doing things within my life, and to thus be able to evolve within my life/self.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment