Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Day 411 - Worst case scenario


Today I was shopping, and I started having this fear that my nose was going to begin to bleed. I 'held myself together' - but I was being really cautious not to aggravate a potential nose bleed occurring. I've had a history of nose bleeds, and nose bleeds that take quite a while to stop bleeding. And I was definitely participating within this future projection of my nose bleeding while in the vicinity of other shoppers, blood all over the place, lol. I got out of the shopping centre, went back home, and there is no signs of an actual nose bleed happening at all, it was all a big 'deal' I made out of it, within my mind.

Blowing things out of proportion. Making a big deal out of things. All of these phrases I have lived out within my life, and none of them assist me at all. But, this worst case scenario pattern is such a common them within my life. It's like, my immediate focus always goes towards the worst case scenario/the worst thing that can happen. Pretty much ALL THE TIME, when I/if I end up living out this 'worst case scenario' within my mind, in my physical/practical reality, it's then when I realise 'Why did I make a big deal out of this at all, why did I fear this, why was this my 'worst case scenario'?'

So, it's time for me to stop basically, exclusively thinking of a worst case scenario. The worst thing that can happen to me in a situation. This future projection within my mind really does not assist me. Although, of course I still live within and as this pattern, because I know no better. It's in my pre-programming to fear the worst. To envision the worst case scenario, even though the chances of it happening are non-existent, or, when I actually DO what I perceived as a 'worst case scenario' it turns out to be a breeze. Funny how we make something such a big deal within our minds, then it turns out to be a piece of cake so to speak. Tricky, tricky mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to always participate within future projections within my mind, of the WORST case scenario that could happen to me/that might happen to me dependent on the situation at hand.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to immediately be drawn to future projections within my mind of something going astray, something that I cannot control happening, something that I fear will make me look a certain way, be seen in a negative light.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to 'blow things out of proportion' within my mind, perhaps not manifesting it within my physical reality, but having these blown out of proportion antics played over and over throughout my mind, which does actually alter my physical self/how I am at the time, by fearing that said projection happening.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not be at one with my physical body at any given moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the worst case scenario future projection, and me not facing this worst case scenario future projection within my mind, not facing it within my physical/practical reality, as a means to feel an energetic happiness feeling, because I see that I 'succeeded' in one way or another, to avoid the worst case scenario projection within my mind, playing out in my physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that focusing upon the worst case scenario, whatever it may be, actually happening in my physical reality - this does not but to create a 'nervous' sensation within and as my physical body, fearing out of 'hope' that I won't have to or won't run into the 'worst case scenario' within my physical reality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand the mind's 'tricks' in attempting to make me fear something to the point of burden - when the physical act in most cases, turns out to be 'fine' and NOTHING like the mind 'suggested' the physical act will be/play out like.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that no matter what scenario is ahead of me, no matter how/what I project it as/being, the only thing that can dictate what will ACTUALLY occur, is dependent on the situation, and thus dependent on myself/what I do, or/and others/what they do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that I can only control things that are evidently within my physical/practical reality/self, IN MY CONTROL.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a worst case scenario pattern within my mind, take over my physical body, whereas I then manifest a fear, which manifests a strict focus solely on this worst case scenario pattern and if it will happen or not - which stops my focusing and being one with my physical self/body, because the focus goes towards a worst case scenario and the details revolving it, that I've created within my mind.

When and as I see myself creating within myself and existing within myself, a worst case scenario projection/pattern, I stop and breathe. I realise that I'm pre-programmed to fear the worst in all situations, I realise that this takes a tremendous amount of damage unto my physical body, which can manifest as a disease/sickness and other physical body damages. I commit myself to not allow myself to give into this worst case scenario projection within my mind, within this, only considering the 'bad' things that can/may happen. I commit myself to live within the moment within my physical body, because I cannot alter the future, and any fears relating to the future are out of my hands/control.

When and as I see myself beginning to obsess within my mind, a future projection of a worst case scenario happening, that turns my focus from my present physical/practical reality, and unto this worst case scenario happening within my mind, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must stop in this instance, because the more I participate within and as this worst case scenario future projection, the more 'absent' I am from being 'in touch' and HERE within my physical body - which is a obvious recipe for disaster and possible consequence, if I am not existing within and as my physical body. I commit myself to thus after stopping myself within realisation of 'exiting' my physical body and 'entering' this mind state of a worst case scenario, I commit myself to breathe until I am back within my physical body, because the only 'focus' that I must consider, is the current focus/the present focus within and as my physical self.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment