Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Day 419 - Judging my past/recent writings part 2


When and as I see my recent writings within a negative judgment, within comparison to my previous writings which I view as 'superior' - I stop and breathe. I realise that it's NOT about which writings are best and which are not as good - because, I see, realise and understand that each of my writings has assisted me, whether it be towards change, or towards a point of improving my writings for the future. Thus, I commit myself to stop labelling my writings as 'good' or 'bad' - I commit myself to ACCEPT each of my writings, and to learn from them if need be, to improve on them if need be - but also, to not be so STRICT/HARSH on myself/my writings.

When and as I see myself failing to take into consideration 'where I was' within my past writings compared to where I am 'now' in my present writings, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must be REALISTIC, in terms of for instance, seeing that in the past, not many points have appeared and thus in a way it was 'easier' to focus on one point, whereas the more I learn within Desteni/DIP Pro, the more AWARE I become, thus in reality, the MORE points/dimensions that appear - thus I commit myself to take into consideration the CONTEXT of me in the past, as well as the context of me in the present, and to thus be able to see, realise and understand why I for instance am only now focusing on 'too many' points at once - it is because I am so much more aware currently, compared to when I first started my process and was NOT aware of the points/dimensions within me.

When and as I see myself believing that not all of my writings are 'fit for public consumption' - I stop and breathe. I realise the importance of taking my writings and my process back to SELF, thus be able to see that this process is for me, and that whether others for instance judge my writings or not is up to THEM, not me - thus I commit myself to continue writing for me as a starting point, but obviously to within this, see that my writings can assist others for cross-referencing purposes, just as others' writings assist me.

When and as I see myself fearing that I give Desteni a 'bad name' by for instance writing about multiple points in one blog post, I stop and breathe. I realise that I am NOT for instance dissing Desteni or the like, so I am not 'giving Desteni a bad name' through writing about multiple points instead of one point - I'm merely practicing, doing, writing, and in the end, LEARNING, and again, I must bring it back to self. I commit myself to use the tools that Desteni has given me, but to write for me, and to not be fixated on the 'multiple points' facet. I commit myself to see that the fact of seeing that I have written about multiple points instead of a single point, this shows that my awareness is increasing, and it shows that I can then put this awareness into practicality through focusing on one point per blog post.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment