Saturday, 25 April 2015

Day 421 - Common topics of interest


I see that I have this belief/fear of basically running out of topics to discuss with others. Things that I used to like in the past, I don't necessarily like, or rather, I'm not as interested in, as I was in the past. Video games. Sport. I do still like those things, but not to the extent that I once did, no where near to the extent that I once did. But I really see that this belief is unjustified/unjustifiable. I'm participating so much within this limitation belief. There are millions of topics to discuss with others! Nothing is off limits. Well, nothing is off limits within common sense. I can have my own set of preferences/interests, another can have a totally different set of preferences/interests, and we can still get on like a house on fire so to speak. Another and I can still communicate effectively, not necessarily about eachother's interests. And new interests can be formed through communication, along with a myriad of other things.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have this belief that without topics of common interest in general/with another, communication will not be effective and can even be non-existent.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to force myself to like what I believe are 'common topics' for the sake of 'effective communication' with another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be so limited with the topics of interest and what I and another can discuss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that a whole myriad of topics/interests/preferences/things can be created through communication and such.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that two people must have similar interests/preferences to be able to communicate effectively.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within future projections of what I can talk about with another, instead of seeing, realising and understanding that it's best for all to be in the moment of communication with another, and to then allow the communication to be created/exist within the present moment of communication with another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that people/I can literally run out of things to discuss, and thus because of that, go their own separate ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I must consider and think of what I am going to say within my mind, before I actually physically interact/communicate with another.

When and as I see myself fearing that I do not have 'common interests' in general/with others, and thus cannot effectively communicate with them, I stop and breathe. I realise that there is always something to talk about/discuss with another, and that otherwise only within allowance, can communication stagger and become limited within a belief that there is/I have nothing to say to another/can't keep a conversation going. I commit myself to use my interests, as well as anything else that I and another decide to discuss, and I commit myself to not limit my conversations with others through just my own interests, or just another's interests - because, in broadening my horizons so to speak, I can learn new things, as can another, mutual learning/growing/changing - which is awesome for all.

When and as I see myself fearing that it's possible for myself and another to 'run out of things to say' to eachother, I stop and breathe. I realise that this supposed limitation is just a belief within my mind and a fear within my mind - and that it is in fact not realistic/justifiable whatsoever. I realise the complete unrealism of this happening whatsoever, I realise that it's not possible for two people to have spoken about everything to death so to speak, and literally just not have anything else to say to one another. And so I realise that this belief is built within a fear, but an unrealistic fear - although all fears are unrealistic. I commit myself to not participate within future projections of another and I literally having nothing to say to one another, because we've spoken about EVERYTHING in existence basically lol. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there is always something to discuss with another, as long as participants are open to learning/growing/changing through broadening their horizons within topics/communication/conversation and physical/practical actions. I commit myself to see that communication is limitless. I commit myself to see that my physical/practical actions are limitless.
I commit myself to stop living as a limited form of life.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment