Thursday, 30 April 2015

Day 423 - Equality and Oneness to the average person


I feel that I am times cannot 'show' my change necessarily, because I fear how others will perceive me talking about Equality and Oneness in certain moments. I don't mean talking about it directly - but just talking about it in reference to certain situations. Like, I have at times not said what I in fact would do in the situation if I was by myself for instance - and have instead said something along the lines of what I consider the 'average' person would say/do and might say/do. And I don't see this behaviour as cool. I'd prefer to say the change within myself, to be/say that change, no matter who is infront of me/who I'm with/talking to. I also see that the change point, the change comes in many forms throughout my beingness. It's not like I have to talk about Equality and Oneness and THAT is the only means of one seeing that I have changed/am changing, no.

This process with Desteni brings on changes everywhereeeee. In every step/breath within life. But, talking more along the lines from a starting point of Equality and Oneness is something that I want to do/will do more often. Because, otherwise people will not learn/take these things into consideration. I need to show this 'view'. This view that takes into consideration all life, rather than only some life/specific life, such as humans. And I need to not be afraid to show this Equality and Oneness-type of starting point/view. Having said this, it's important to see, realise and understand that it's not a healthy move to go 'overboard' in terms of mentioning Equality and Oneness and the workings of the mind - I've done that, and seen how that does not work, and others have said the same. So it's important to be weary of how much one says/does in regards to one's starting point of Equality and Oneness - to keep it within common sense.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear showing others myself from the starting point of Equality and Oneness, whereas I fear mentioning things such as respecting all/taking each into consideration, because of a fear of how the average person would perceive that/whether they'd judge me for saying that.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belief that the starting point of Equality and Oneness is 'odd' and thus this is why I fear that others will see my starting point of Equality and Oneness as 'odd'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to stay as the 'old me' in terms of saying what the average person might say, rather than bringing up ideas/solutions/answers which take into consideration what is best for all, and to within this, be an example/teacher in a way, to show others why/how taking all into consideration is necessary.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that one's interest in CHANGE can start from something as small as myself talking about/showing the importance of caring for all life - and so it is important for me to do this, to continue the process/equation of 1+1+1.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise the manner in which I first knew of this whole process of change within Desteni - and that was through a meeting with another online - which peaked my interest, and I then took self-responsibility to investigate/learn/apply the information to manifest the change that was necessary, within myself - so to realise that the point of change can start from something so seemingly small at first, but the end result is best for all, because the person changes/and that change assists all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge Equality and Oneness as 'odd' and 'unusual' and 'unheard of'. Within this, I see that it IS unheard of, but that doesn't mean it's 'not alright' - no. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that Equality and Oneness has NEVER been considered by anyone before, which is WHY I am within my mind, judging it as 'odd' and 'unusual' - it's simply something that I am not accustomed to. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to continue on the same delusional pre-programmed path of basically accepting my life for how it is, rather than GRASP and LIVE what it truly means to be One and Equal with all life - to live it with each of my being, each breath, step and walk within my life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be satisfied to be a mind-entity, rather than a PHYSICAL entity/being/human/life.

When and as I see myself fearing how another perceives what I say/do from the starting point of Equality and Oneness, I stop and breathe. I realise that this is just a self-judgment/belief of how I see/have seen Equality and Oneness to be - that is 'odd' and 'unusual'. I commit myself to always be the starting point of Equality and Oneness, to show that change is possible, for, within myself, and then for others to do the same, to change - to live this consideration for what is best for all.

When and as I see myself believing Equality and Oneness to be 'odd' and 'unusual' - I stop and breathe. I realise that I only see Equality and Oneness as 'odd' and 'unusual' WITHIN MY MIND, because my mind is ONLY/has only ever been accustomed to pre-programming/the programmed lifestyle - and within this, simply accepting all the emotions/feelings that take place within me, the way the system works, all of it. And so I commit myself to break my pre-programming of accepting my life/lifestyle blindly, and to then be a physical body within all that I do, and to hand in hand, take into consideration what is best for all life. I commit myself to be here, always - to absolutely always, and at all times, take into absolute consideration what is best for all, in all ways possible, because all life deserves a dignified life, always. And I commit myself to show this new-born physical me to others, so show what it means to be a physical body that takes into consideration what is best for all, who has apparent 'odd' and 'unusual' ways of seeing things, that are ONLY apparently odd and unusual, BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN HEARD OF/SEEN/SPOKEN OF previously, EVER. And so I commit myself to wake others up, to send them a message that change is absolutely necessary, and to continue the 1+1+1 equation for what is best for all.

When and as I see myself not realising that I CAN be an instigator for change within another, I stop and breathe. I realise that I really have to make the message of Equality and Oneness HEARD/SEEN, because ANYTHING can be the starting point for one to see, realise and understand the need for change, and thus the change within themselves. And so I commit myself to spread the message of  Equality and Oneness far and wide, to make others see, realise and understand, just as I have - what it means to change/live change/be change - and to not just go about their lives doing the same shit, just living for the sake of living, to instead be a significant factor of life, 1+1+1.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment