Thursday, 14 May 2015

Day 429 - Breasts part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to see breasts as a purely sexual part of the body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing breasts to have this apparent 'power' over me/who I am, whereas I allow myself to change in a moment of seeing cleavage, and then acting within an obsessive mind-personality, obsessed with the breasts and in turn, the person who has the breasts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not accept breasts as another part of the human physical body, and that is all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to treat another differently in accordance with how much cleavage they show, or anything related to one's breasts, the size and so on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in the system as a programmed being who is clearly still being of the sex system/sex society - and within this, allowing myself to become altered through sexualised images/media/advertising.

When and as I see myself in the moment of feeling a power within my mind and then wanting to manifest this said power through altering my physical self in accordance to seeing breasts, I stop and breathe. I realise that it's vital for me to not allow this 'power' to overtake and become me, because then I am just another slave to the sex system within advertising/brainwashing. I commit myself to STOP any energies that I see/feel are appearing within my mind in accordance with seeing breasts, by telling myself to BE HERE and to STAY HERE. Within this, I commit myself to accept general breasts as another body part of one's human physical body, instead of seeing them as an object of sexual fantasy within my mind.

When and as I see myself believing breasts to exist 'just for men' basically, I stop and breathe. I realise that this belief is somewhat programmed within and as me and brainwashed within and as me, as a man, and seeing breasts as some luxurious part of the female body that is magnificent. I commit myself to thus STOP this programming of seeing breasts as a sexual enticement for men only, and to instead, see breasts for what they are. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that breasts are vital for feeding/nurturing of newborn babies. I commit myself to appreciate the human female physical form within sex, but to NOT allow it to alter/dictate who I am as a stable life-form.

I commit myself to not treat people differently dependent on the size of their breasts/how much cleavage they show, because this in itself is up to the individual, and it's none of my business what one does to/for their body.

I commit myself to treat all the same, and to accept that each has different body parts/features/sizes/lengths, dependent on a myriad of factors - and that is simply how life is/is born.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment