Thursday, 11 June 2015

Day 443 - Talking behind another's back


I generally see this as 'bad' behaviour. Talking about another behind their back, usually within a negative context. Although I am a hypocrite, because I see that I do this as well. Although I don't  usually 'initiate' the talking behind another's back - I do participate within it, when and as another brings up negative contexts of another. And I see that I basically go along with it. I just accept what another says about ANOTHER within negativity, instead of somewhat 'sticking up' for the person. Not that I have to stick up for another, but at least, I can/I do have the ability to see from another's perspective as to why they do what they do - and within this, not needing to accept what another says about another within negativity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to talk behind another's back in any way, shape or form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within the talking behind another's back within acceptance/accepting what another says about another within negativity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing what another says about another within negativity, purely for the sake of building bonds/relationships and/or making them stronger than they were previously.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use another for my own self-interest to form/build/strengthen bonds/relationships with another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use another as 'bait'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not do what is best for all, and within this, see from everything's perspective as to know why they may act as they do, which another only sees within negativity.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to lower my voice when speaking about another negatively/accepting that another does negative things when talking with another, because I don't want the person that I'm talking about to hear what I have to say to them - I see that already by lowering my voice as to avoid one hearing, is proof that what I'm saying is not cool and is only judgments.

When and as I see myself desiring to talk behind another's back in any way, shape or form, I stop and breathe. I realise that to talk behind another's back for the sake of building relationships/bonds with another, is really not cool, because through this behaviour, I am selling out another/using them - which is obviously not what is best for all. And so, I commit myself to not use another as bait for the sake of building bonds/relationships with another. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there is a MULTITUDE of ways/methods to build a relationship/bond with another, and using one to do so, is NOT WHAT IS BEST FOR ALL - and so I must stop this. I commit myself to not sell out/use another in any way, shape or form.

When and as I see myself accepting what another says about another within negativity, to avoid conflict with that person who I am talking to, I stop and breathe. I realise that it's not necessary at all for me to simply accept everything another says about another/in general. I realise that it's important for me to present my OWN view/perspective on things, not for the SAKE/DESIRE of conflict, but just because this is how I see things. I commit myself to not allow a fear of potential conflict to stop me from saying/showing my perspective on things/of another.

Actually, I will open up conflict tomorrow, my fear of conflict.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment