Saturday, 13 June 2015

Day 445 - Avoidance of potential conflict part 2


When and as I see myself blindly accepting/agreeing with what another says in any way, shape or form, because of the fear of potential conflict uprising otherwise if I were to give my own perspective on something which DIFFERS to what another is saying, I stop and breathe. I realise that to blindly accept/agree with what another says DESPITE me internally disagreeing with it, is simply suppression which results in myself not showing 'who I am' and 'what I stand for' so to speak. I also realise that stopping myself from showing/presenting myself and/or my own take/perspective on things stops myself from expressing myself and stops others from learning from my own take/perspectives on things. I also realise how showing my own take/perspective on things show my individuality in terms of expression/being my own person, rather than a robot in a sense.

So, I commit myself to always express MYSELF and my own perspective on things, DESPITE it potentially differing from another's perspective on anything.

I commit myself to present my own take/perspective on something, without participating within future projections in my mind of conflict ensuing as the result of my perspective being different from another's perspective, and just automatically believing the result from this to be, of conflict/disagreement/argument.

I commit myself to be my own person, be an individual within all life. I commit myself to express myself/my perspective and take on things, to learn from myself/grow within myself and to possibly allow others to learn, as I in turn learn from their own perspective on things.

When and as I see myself failing to see, realise and understand that conflict that appears/is the result of my differing perspective/take on something, and that erupts within ANOTHER, is NOT my responsibility, and is in fact ANOTHER'S responsibility, because the origin/starting point is within themselves and/or just because of my differing take/perspective on something, which I SHOULD be able to present WITHOUT conflict ensuing at all. So, I commit myself to not blame myself if conflict ensues as the starting point within ANOTHER, because that is not of a starting point within myself, because my starting point is not one of wanting/desiring conflict to ensue, my starting point of presenting a differing perspective/take on things is to not suppress myself/who I am at all, and to allow others to learn from my perspective and to grow within myself from presenting my own take/perspective on things.

I commit myself to allow myself to grow and allow others to learn from not suppressing my perspective/take on things.

I commit myself to be individual.

When and as I see myself fearing that I won't any longer appear/be the 'nice guy' in terms of being seen as nice/kind at most times, I stop and breathe. I realise that I can STILL be nice and ALSO present my own take/perspective on things. I realise that it's important to somewhat 'challenge' what another has to say. I also realise that this challenge that I provide is not from a starting point of conflict/the desire for conflict and/or the desire to simply be 'different' - no, it's from the starting point of simply having a different perspective on things and growing/sharing within myself/potentially teaching others, and this does NOT make me 'not a nice person' - it in fact makes me a unique/individual person who can present differing perspectives on things and still be the 'nice' person that I'd like to be as what equates to what is best for all life.

So, I commit myself to be the kind person that I choose to be, and to also present my own take/perspective on things.

I commit myself to always present myself/my perspective/take on things from a starting point of kindness and growth within myself/teaching/assisting of another.

I commit myself to NEVER show/have/say my own take/perspective on anything from the starting point/desire of wanting conflict to ensue/erupt, because that is clearly not what is best for all life.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment