Friday, 19 June 2015

Day 450 - Different personalities/personas for 'different' people


I've written about this before, but want to write about it more. I still myself engaging myself in/as different behaviours/personalities/personas based upon the 'title' that one has in relation to me, whether it be 'friends'/'family'/strangers'/'people I work with' and so on. I'm still yet to reach this me that can be stable as ONESELF and stable within and as myself no matter who the company is/what the 'title' is. I'm definitely getting there, but see that I need to write more as I now am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate within and as different/various personalities/personas/behaviours based upon the 'title' that one has in relation to me, such as friends/family/strangers/people I work with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing one's apparent 'title' to be the starting point as to HOW I treat another/how I am in relation towards another.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see, realise and understand that all of the people within these labels are all LIFE, and thus are NO different from one another and myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live as/use the phrasing of 'family comes first' and within doing so, ignore someone who is not 'family' specifically for that very reason and lack of the 'family' title.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to NOT use the title of 'life' for ALL life/walks of life, instead of 'grouping' different people based upon titles/labels and in doing so, participate within separation by treating each differently and so on.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belief that there is only 'one' way for me to act infront of friends, one way for me to act in front of family, strangers and people that I work with. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to belief that I have to change this 'one' way/method of treating another dependent on this 'label' I assign to them and change how I am within fitting this 'one' way/method, again, dependent on this label that I assign to them.

More to come

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment