Tuesday, 14 July 2015

Day 455 - Physical/practical effort/application



It is important to look at every single point/dimension that I face within my mind and manifest within and as my physical body. Of course, I still have HEAPSSSSSSSSSS more points/dimensions to look at/walk, but coupled with that, the walking that I do, if it is only/mainly in ‘writing-form’ then change won’t happen/be nearly as effective. So, what I’m saying is that I really need to start applying A LOT MORE physical/practical effort in my everyday life as to teach myself/my physical body and to of course also live my words/writings in full effect within and as my physical body.

Although not always, a lot of the time, I still see that I STOP myself from doing something, whatever it is, because I participate within a particular point and/or multiple points depending on the occasion, which I allow to dictate what I do/do not do within and as my physical body. So, for instance, I’ll make plans to do something within my physical reality, and NOT do them, because I allow a/multiple points ‘to get the better of me’ and what I end up doing is changing and/or going down a different path to the path that I had needed/wanted to do within and as my physical body. Obviously this is cause for alarm, because I am evidently allowing my mind to have the upper hand, to have the control, over me in every way, shape and form.

No matter the point/dimension that I have to walk, whether in writing-based form or practical/physical form, I have to DO what I need to do within my physical/practical-based body/reality, because that will help me SIGNIFICANTLY in the short/long run and generally, to ‘walk’ these points/dimensions. Every decision is important. I realise that now. Even the little decisions that I make which if looked at quickly, seem minimal/unimportant, they are still vital decisions. The decisions that I make and the paths that I choose – do I choose the path that I WANT to take, which assists me in all ways, OR, do I end up NOT going down that path, because I allow my mind to interfere and then dictate what I do and end up going down a whole different path that does not assist me at all? Only one of those answers/paths can be taken if I want to see change that I need. That is why I say every decision is important/vital, every decision must be one that is made within and as my physical body and within and as my practical reality.

I mean, EVEN IF there is some energy that I momentarily participate within and as, like anger energy for a moment, dependent on the circumstances/scenario at hand, the decision that I make DURING that energy participation is soooooo vital. So, sure the anger energy may appear, but if I am aware, then I am able to make a decision to STOP IT from escalating into SUPER ANGRY energy...and well, an anger energy form that lasts longer than it ever had to last. I can never allow points/dimensions/energies to ‘stray’ me off course, the course within and as my physical body. Every decision is fundamental, every decision is necessary, every decision is mandatory if I want the change within and as myself that I desire to see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to undermine certain decisions as ‘unimportant’ and ‘nothing’ because I believe them to be decisions that impact myself so minimally, that no effect will take place.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to realise that EVERY decision that I make and take and do IS vital and extremely important, because every decision either has a starting point of what is best for all within my physical body, OR, a starting point of what my mind desires and then manifests within decision within and as my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see how vital the decisions that I make within and as my physical body are, despite no/minimal walking of the points/dimensions as the starting point of the decision within writing-based form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to undermine any decision that I make within and as my physical body, and within doing so, still belief/desire for my writing based application to hold ‘the power’ and still believe my writing based application to be ‘the change’ and so still see my physical/practical based decisions as ‘not needed’ because I have the writing based application to ‘rely on’.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that writing based application and physical/practical based application go absolutely hand in hand and cannot live/be done without one or the other.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that every single decision that I make WILL alter me in some way, shape or form, so, how I direct that decision is KEY – and that decision MUST be a decision that is based upon what is best for all life – OTHERWISE, it is a FAILED decision that will ONLY slow down my process of change and be a hindrance to my process of change.

When and as I see myself in the process of making a decision and/already making the decision and believing it to be a ‘nothing-decision’ and one that will not make an effect on me/others whatsoever, I stop and breathe. I realise that EVERY single tiny/big decision that I make will have an effect within and as me/others. So I commit myself to NEVER make a decision within haste and/or within having a starting point of my MIND, otherwise, I will ONLY slow down/hinder my process of real/practical/physical change within and as my physical body. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I AM IN CONTROL of EVERYTHING that I do, every decision, every path, and so hindering/stopping my process of change and stopping self from reaching my potential is a decision within and as itself that I make IF I ALLOW my mind and points/dimensions to dictate said decision into one that is NOT best for all life and thus stops myself from reaching my true potential that I KNOW I can reach.


I commit myself to stop squandering my potential through making hasty decisions that are NOT what is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment