Saturday, 25 July 2015

Day 461 - What is the Journey to Life according to me part 2


So, in my last blog I opened up struggles/points that I had issues with regarding how to write my Journey to Life and also what I should be focusing on in my Journey to Life. Within my last entry, I saw that there is no wrong/right. There is definitely better ways to write a blog compared to other ways. Like, it really is mandatory to not only write a context/point/dimension that one is struggling with, but of course, the point of CHANGE that goes with that context is what really is important, that being, one's Self-forgiveness/Self-realisations/Self-commitment statements. Otherwise one will enter a loop and simply never overcome a point.

So, I'd say my 'main' fear within the Journey to Life has been how I should be writing it/what each blog should incorporate. I know the basics, context = SF/SC. That part I've been doing. But I see that not every day 'has' to include SF/SC if it is a realisation/perspective piece of sorts and/or just writing what one 'feels' within oneself, and then go from there, whether that means more writing/contexts, or SF/SC to follow within writing how one 'feels'. Sometimes, it is not known where to go next UNTIL one has finished writing a blog, that is what I've found at least. In any case, it is NOT good to 'think' of what to write, it's important to just simply WRITE. Writing is a physical act, that is all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that I am not/have not been writing my blog 'correctly'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that there is only ONE or very limited amount of ways in which to write one's blog.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not simply let my physical body write for me, and in doing so, see the self-honesty within and as myself that appear as words on my computer screen.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear just simply writing WHAT IS ON MY MIND and/or HOW I FEEL at the time/and or how I've been feeling, whatever it may be, and then after writing about said point/issue, GO FROM THERE, to just see what I require afterwards, because a lot of the time, I simply do not know what is required UNTIL I write out a particular point/dimension/issue.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to constrict myself and what I write, and within this, halt my progress/Journey to Life as to what it COULD have been.

So, I literally commit myself to just WRITE. If I begin to write, then obviously I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, so, there is obviously, whatever it is, whether a point/perspective, it is something that I see as viable to write out, so I commit myself to ALLOW IT, to see where it leads, to see what comes up through writing it out, and to always write until the end, until I have no more to say, and then as I said earlier, to go from there, to see where my next blog should go to, dependent on the writing that I just made.

When and as I see myself in the process of writing a blog/about to begin writing a blog and I fear what the context will be and/or can't 'think' of something to write about, I stop and breathe. I realise that no 'thinking' should be necessary to write a blog, it should NOT take me 10-15 minutes to 'think' of something to write about, and IF that happens, I KNOW I am just not allowing my physical self to write out what it is that I wish to write out. I commit myself to just write without 'thinking' and to simply see where the writing leads me to, and then move on from there, because just simply writing can open up manyyyyyyyy more points/dimensions, which I have seen previously within simply being able to/and just writing.

I commit myself to use the physical act of writing to my advantage, and to not dwell upon it and waste the unlimited amount of opportunity I have through being able to write. Writing is a GIFT, and it is my decision as to whether I gift myself the opportunity to simply WRITE, OR, gift myself the opportunity to write with self-created LIMITATIONS, which only equates to a half-assed writing.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment