Sunday, 2 August 2015

Day 465 - Moment by moment, case by case part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look back on a moment whereas I acted 'differently' to the way in which I usually had acted/done something, and then participate within these fears of doing something that was different to the standard pattern that I usually apply in that general situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it's impossible to approach something that I regularly do, differently each time, even if the differences are minimal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I must follow an exact route/path/pattern each and every time I do something, for it to 'work out' and/or to not participate within fears of doing something 'incorrectly'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that as I do whatever it is that I do, given the context/situation that I'm in, I made those decisions for a reason, and so as long as it was a decision made as what is best for all, then it's a decision to accept/allow, and to then move on from that situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look back at anything I did previously, and then ponder within my mind about whether it was the appropriate thing/course of action to take.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that within self-honesty, I am/will be aware of whether I make a decision/movement based upon my physical body, or a decision/movement based upon direction of my mind.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear to stray away from patterns that I've programmed myself within and as.

I commit myself to do something based upon previous knowledge/what is best for all, given the situation at hand, and to NOT fear that perhaps this action that I take is not 'in line' with previous actions that I took. Remembering that given the situation at hand, my actions CAN and WILL differentiate accordingly, because situations are always different, and so I commit myself to take each situation as it comes/happens, and to act ACCORDING to that given situation, and to NOT act according to the patterns that I've programmed myself within and as, because in following the patterns that I've programmed myself within and as, I DISREGARD the situation at hand, in favour for 'what I'm used to' and 'what I've become accustomed to' purely because I believe it to be the only way and/or that applying the same pattern is necessary each and every time.

When and as I see myself in the moment of beginning to fear that something I did previously regarding an action/movement that I took based upon a situation is actually 'incorrect' because I realise that I did not follow my 'usual' pattern of action/movement in relation to the situation, I stop and breathe. I realise that my actions/movements should be based purely on the context/situation at hand, and NOT the 'usual' patterns that I've become accustomed to through programming myself within and as them.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that I always do what I do for a reason, and so, I commit myself to accept all actions that I take, and to leave it at that - of course, unless it's obviously an action that I have taken based upon participation within my mind.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment