Monday, 10 August 2015

Day 468 - The future, uncertainties


I see that right now I am stressing about the future. Kind of just popped up out of nowhere as I was about to write this. The future is in my hands for the most part. What I do now, how/what I direct now in my present, will have an impact on my future. Of course, at the same time, I am no fortune teller. There are always uncertainties. I don't know what exactly will happen in the next minute/hour/day. Although, I do have a brief outline as to what I am going to do after I write this, for instance. Yes, external events can impact/alter that outline.

Uncertainties. Life is uncertain. Nothing in this present world is guaranteed. If all humans knew of Desteni and initiated themselves in DIP Lite for starters, forum participation and their Journey's to Life, then we really could live a life that was almost entirely guaranteed, if not yes, entirely guaranteed. I say 'almost' entirely guaranteed, because the weather for instance is not always as predictable as we think. But in terms of abuse, accidents (?) or more like, car collisions caused by the mind (stress, worry, fear, alcohol, phone distractions) - it is GUARANTEED that, with effort, with self-honesty, with assistance from one another, that will become a thing of the past - that is the world I want to live in. Whether I ever get to live in a world where one and all have initiated their processes within Desteni is to be seen. That would be brilliant. But I can't get ahead of myself. The present now - is to raise AWARENESS of Desteni, to make people realise, in any way, shape or form, with all of my will, that walking one's process within Desteni must be done. There is no other way, no other method.

But as I said earlier, currently, uncertainties exist in a large way. I simply have to live with them, as does all life. Until we change, these uncertainties will loom large and make us live in fear/worry until death. Unless...one suppresses uncertainties and just simply ignores them. But, that is just bottling up thoughts/fears/worries, until eventually, and time and time again, that bottle explodes and unleashes hell for one/all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear uncertainties.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the things that I have no control over, realising that whether I like it or not, I must accept that uncertainties will and do exist in our current society, and so I as do all other life, have to deal with uncertainties, until we as humans AWAKEN and assist/support ourselves/eachother as what is best for all life.

When and as I see myself fearing about what may/may not happen for whatever reason or another that is NOT within my hands/not within my doing/direction, I stop and breathe. I realise that I must live now, for the now, the present, here. I realise that while I'm on Earth, I must do what I can to spread the word of Desteni, to raise awareness for others, to, along with other Destonians, create many, many chapters within and as Desteni, because every single one of our blog's/vlog's, whatever it is, is a vital piece of the puzzle and every single piece helps. So, I commit myself to continue assisting/supporting my fellow Destonians as to BE this awareness, to be this example of what it means to live as what is best for all life, to show that change CAN happen, to show that anyone can change, with effort/self-honesty/support and assistance from one another.

I commit myself to NOT skip a day of writing/assisting and supporting, UNLESS necessary, because...I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow, I could no longer exist here, and so, I must do all that I can now, here, because, without Desteni, we are quite literally all FUCKED.

I commit myself to continue spreading the word of Desteni, the blogs/vlogs that I create, the example that I show/am, doing all that I can, until I die.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment