Friday, 14 August 2015

Day 472 - A difference all of a sudden, embracing change part 2


When and as I see myself failing to embrace CHANGE, I stop and breathe. I realise that the 'comfort factor' that ties in with the 'familiar' version of myself is something that I MUST LET GO OF, because in failing to let go of this familiar version of myself, I don't allow change to exist within me FULLY. I don't allow myself to exist within and as change if I choose to 'be comfortable' within a singular/familiar version of who I am as an individual. So, I commit myself to NOT FEAR losing 'who I am' or what I am/who I was/how I was/what I did, because I KNOW that despite all these factors changing within me every being, and despite the path being unknown to me, I know that the path is the correct path, and the only path, so I commit myself to walk down the path of change, and I commit myself to head into unknown territory, with the knowledge that what is best for all life awaits me within the changes that I make within every being of my body.

I commit myself to UP my game, so that I can reach higher levels, and in essence, the best version of myself that I can possibly be. I commit myself to adhere to the changes that behold me. I commit myself to NOT stop myself from doing something that I 'wouldn't usually do' as to allow that change/changed me to come through within and as my physical body for all to see. I do commit myself to be an example of real and actual change, knowing that for change to occur at its utmost, familiarity must be dropped, it must be deleted, but also with the knowing that the familiarity that was me, was a bunch of patterns that I created within myself/were preprogrammed within and as me - and those old patterns must be rid of for me to be what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear stepping into unknown territory, and fearing what will exist for me if I am to step into the unknown.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that unknown territory ONLY leads to 'bad' things happening to me/others.

I commit myself to embrace the unknown, because in doing so, I get to live new/real experiences/changes, I get to learn more, and finally, I get to embrace the changes that I require within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear that losing my familiarity will makes others perhaps 'not like me anymore' within belief of them 'not liking the new me' or 'the changed me'. But within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear losing relationships with others. I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not do what simply needs to be done, whether relationships dissipate/form/whatever happens regarding relationships, because I change for me firstly, and then for others, to be an example to them, to assist/support them, whether past relationships fail to succeed or not, that is the decision of another/an external point, and thus I must accept that, and do accept that, for my change to be fully realised within and as myself.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment