Sunday, 23 August 2015

Day 475 - Awkward moments part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that some scenarios/instances/happenings are simply 'awkward' - and believing that there is 'no getting around' the FACT that they are in fact 'awkward'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that 'awkward' moments are just a part of life, and cannot be stopped/avoided.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not look at the reason as to why I find a particular scenario/situation 'awkward'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise that my beliefs/upbringing/society standards are the reasons as to why I find some situations awkward and others not.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate awkward situations with a feeling of embarrassment manifestation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to associate awkward situations with a manifestation/belief that I don't know how to act in the situation/what to do in the situation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I was born awkward and that I have awkward blood running through my veins.

When and as I see myself in an apparent awkward situation, I stop and breathe. I realise that the situation is only awkward, because of the beliefs/judgments/fears/thoughts associated with the situation/who is in the situation. And so, I commit myself to see, realise and understand the whys as to the reason of the situation being awkward. And so, get to the source/origin of the moment being awkward.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment