Sunday, 23 August 2015

Day 476 - I am ALWAYS correct..


When I believe I know the answer to something/am 'sure' of something, I do/write it. But then, when it turns out that something that I believed to be right/correct without a doubt, was in fact INCORRECT/wrong, I feel 'disheartened'. It's like, I was so convinced within myself, through my mind, that what I did was correct, hearing/seeing feedback that I was incorrect, it's like a shock to the system, a shock to MY system, a shock to my beliefs. And, this shock, I find it hard to accept this shock, this correction. I can't convince myself that I was actually incorrect. So, here, it's necessary to slow down, breathe, and to see the ACTUAL answer/correction, to see the feedback, to see where another is coming from/where the answer/correction is coming from, to finally be able to see, realise and understand that what I did was incorrect/wrong - but it's also not necessary to react with a sense of being disheartened upon the realisation of being incorrect/wrong in the first place.

I don't, and nobody comes into this world with the answers to every question in existence. We do need help from eachother, from all walks of life. I see that it's fine to 'have a go' within answering something/saying something, but to simply be weary that it may or may not be 100% correct/accurate. And, if I can expand on something/make it 'more' correct, then I listen, I learn, and I move on - just like that. Yes, there's this desire to be correct about EVERYTHING - but that is super delusional. Also, I can just ask for assistance if possible, before making/stating something, so that I know prior to doing it, and can then give a more informed/correct answer. That depends on the context though. Nonetheless, there are many avenues here. Avenues that I have not explored as of yet.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that all that I do/say is 'correct' without a shadow of a doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to believe that all that I do/say is 'correct' without a shadow of a doubt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing this 'correct' personality to overcome me, and then when seeing/hearing of in fact being incorrect/wrong, participate within and as a sense of being disheartened.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to do something with the firm belief that it is correct 100%, and within this, this correct personality and such, fail to see, realise and understand the 'truth' and correction that I need to actually see/live,

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to approach feedback/a different answer to the one I gave, with an open mind/viewing, so that I can actually HEAR/LISTEN to the feedback/response, and use it, learn from it, so that I can succeed at life and succeed within knowledge.

Also, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to ask for assistance/support/help when not being sure of something, so that I can then actually avoid being incorrect/wrong, and just be correct, or at least increase my chances of being correct.

When and as I see myself believing that I am ALWAYS correct, I stop and breathe. I realise that I am not always correct, I realise that I don't know the answers to everything, I realise that I have to investigate all things, and I realise that I have to listen to others/learn from others, respect others and what they have to say, which shows that I am open to other answers/correct answers, and am open to the acceptance that I am incorrect/wrong, and that acceptance leads me to fulfilment. I commit myself to accept when I am incorrect/wrong, because that acceptance is necessary to then move onto the step of accepting another's input/advice/assistance and support. I commit myself to investigate all things as much as possible, so that I can be sure/increase my chances of being correct/right, as to assist myself/others.

I commit myself to not expect to be correct/right all of the time, because in reality, I am not correct/right about everything/a lot of things. So, it's vital for me to accept the answers/support/assistance from others, because that is how I evolve/learn/better myself/my knowledge.

When and as I see myself approaching something/a question that I am not 100% sure of understanding, I stop and breathe. I realise that at this moment, it's best to ask for assistance/support if it's available, because it's simply best to know what I'm working with/how to answer something IF I understand the task/question at hand beforehand. I commit myself to not be fearful of asking for assistance/support/help. I commit myself to not participate within the belief of losing 'pride' if I am to ask for assistance/support/help, and to not believe in a lack of 'pride' if I am to not be sure of things in the world.

When and as I see myself approaching a 'supposed' correct answer/statement that I've given and am about to hear/read/listen to feedback about something within the mind frame of 'knowing' that the feedback will be all positive, I stop and breathe. I realise that these expectations of my answers/statements being correct without a doubt are unhealthy/unrealistic, depending on the context/situation of the answer/statement. So, I commit myself to be absolutely 100% open to ANY/ALL feedback/input to my answer/statement. Within this, I commit myself to just see my answer/statement as just that, an answer/statement, so, minus the term of it being 'correct' or not. I commit myself to be receptive, so that I can learn fast, move on faster, and progress further/more efficiently within all that I do. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that there is NOTHING wrong/bad about being incorrect/wrong. I commit myself to see, realise and understand that it's those who accept being incorrect/wrong that actually move on the fastest/learn the fastest/most efficiently.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment