Friday, 11 September 2015

Day 487 - Quick on my feet - self-honesty, part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to utilise self-honesty for real within all facets of my life, what I do, how I am, what I say.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire to tell the truth within pure honesty, out of belief that it is the 'right' thing to do, when in actual reality, self-honesty, in that, seeing what's best dependent on the situation/context and utilising this self-honesty that I live as is key, because that is how I get the best outcomes/what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to limit myself via 'pure' honesty in desiring/wanting to tell the truth in every way, shape and form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fail to see, realise and understand that self-honesty is also vital within the system and to be in the system/succeed in the system.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that playing by the rules within honesty will get me the furtherest in life and in the best position within life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that self-honesty in relation to the being of one is key as to change for what is best for all, and on the other hand, self-honesty in the system is as to succeed in the system, to succeed via the minds of the humans, because to use 'honesty' in the system and within and as the minds of humans, is asking for 'poor' results, because as most know, the truth within pure honesty will not get one very far - so, self-honesty thus in ALL facets, life, system, is really key to succeed in life, for change, and success in the system.

So, I Forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not look at every situation, every moment of my being, no matter if it's within and as myself/my being, or in the system, to thus see it always within self-honesty, and to ACT accordingly, that is what is required to succeed as life.

When and as I see myself heading into a 'crossroads' whereas I'm 'in' the system and have the choice of being an EXAMPLE as what is best for all, OR a 'success' within self-honesty and/or 'lying' somewhat in order for success, and being unsure of which to choose, I stop and breathe. I realise that NOT IN ALL instances is it possible/viable to do what is best for all, purely based on the SYSTEM that I/we/all are in. Because, success/one's career for instance can and does usually rest on PROFIT. Success=profit=success. And so, unfortunately, a degree of exploitation of others sometimes has to come forth for this success/profit, which is a self-honest decision/choice, because one has to also consider one's position in the system, sometimes at the expense of another. SO, I commit myself to always do the self-honest thing, even if it means me HAVING to not do what is best for all, again, based on the SYSTEM and the minds of the human - Also, I commit myself to not sacrifice/compromise myself/my situation purely as to be an 'example' of what is best for all. Self-honesty is always required to make decisions that suit what is best.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment