Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Day 492 - Is loneliness a losing battle? part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to look outside of myself for 'cures' for the loneliness that I 'feel'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that having a partner will solve my loneliness emotion/problems.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise and understand that being lonely is a state of mind.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see, realise and understand that during times/phases of feeling lonely, I'm participating within and as the belief that another being in my company in any way, shape or form is the solution to this emotion within my mind - when it's only a temporary 'solution' - because when and as the company goes, I'll have the same emotion of loneliness, so it doesn't 'work' to rely on another/something externally to feel 'alright' within and as myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the desire of company of another purely for the sake of releasing this loneliness energy from within myself/that I participate within and as regularly.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rely on company in any way, shape or form to make me feel a certain way, to make me feel stable/comfortable/not lonely.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that being alone in any way, shape or form is a 'bad' thing within society, and that it looks 'bad'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to when with another, participate within energetic communication/energetic movements, and so desire that same energetic feeling of happiness that I've made real through being in another's company and another being in my company.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to enjoy one's company purely as a means of physical support/assistance/enjoyment, and so without the reliance/need for any energy participation within my mind of happiness.

I commit myself to embrace my time alone, and also embrace my time spent with another.

When and as I see myself participating within this emotion of loneliness when I'm with myself, and desiring another's company to 'fix' this emotion of loneliness within my mind, I stop and breathe. I realise that having to rely on another to relieve myself of feelings/emotions/energies is unreasonable/unhealthy, as it's the reliance on something external of myself. I commit myself to stop this loneliness emotion from within myself, through embracing my time alone, and by not seeing the need of another to be at peace/stable/comfortable as myself - because in reality, I don't NEED others to be able to survive/live a 'good' life as myself here.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment