Monday, 21 September 2015

Day 496 - Match their speed part 2


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to upon hearing others moving fast, running, generally doing things at a fast pace, feel the need to 'match' these fast movements, as I believe it's a requirement for me to move as fast to 'keep up' with the others, or else get 'left behind'.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hear these fast movements by others, and feel this energy within myself of wanting to do the same, like it's a fun thing to do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not allow myself to hear others moving fast, and only hear that, as in, not therefore altering my own movements/the pace of my own movements in this want/desire to match the movements/speed of movements of others in any way, shape or form.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that another moving fast/having fast movements is an 'instruction' to me to move faster and/or that I 'should' be moving faster in my general life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that fast movements are always the best movements.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see, realise and understand that STABLE movements are the 'best' movements, and stable movements from what I see, are rather 'slow' - but also purposeful and aware.

So, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to want to lose this stability within and as myself, in favour of this major momentum shift in speed which I see is actually not stable at all, as for me, this fast movements result in a loss of awareness, and a rushing which causes mistakes/errors/regrets.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing another to alter what I do/how I do things upon hearing/seeing what/how they do things.

When and as I see myself in the moment of desire to want to 'match' the speed of movement that another is using/going by within belief that faster is better/the best type of movement/speed, I stop and breathe. I realise from my own realisations and those of others, that moving too fast and faster than what is appropriate for one's physical body, only results in rushing, and so mistakes/errors, and also, not 'taking in' the information within a moment, because the speed is just to fast for the body to process, and this is how the mind works, it takes hold of the body and goes through the motions, and this make one believe this to be 'correct' without 'thinking' otherwise/considering otherwise, that the mind is the culprit so to speak of this rushing actually taking place.

I commit myself to ONLY move at speeds/movements that I see ARE stable and so in control within and as my physical body, and to not move/desire to move faster than what is necessary for my physical body, which does not result as what is best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be concerned at all with the speed/movements that I'm going by/doing, instead of simply focusing purely on the stability, and being stable in the moment, and thus moving at a speed with the starting point of stability, because through stable movements/speeds, comes awareness/being within and as every single moment in time, and thus avoiding mistakes/errors/misinformation.

I commit myself to not allow my mind to take hold/control/dictate the speed/movements of my being/myself/my physical body - and to breathe instantly when I see/feel this about to take place, so that I instantly bring myself back within and as my physical self, and continue my movements through stable speeds at ALL times, without fail.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment