Tuesday, 29 September 2015

Day 500 - Walk the talk


Sometimes I say things within the starting point of Equality and Oneness and/or what is best for all, but some things I say, I see that I'm merely SAYING them, and not in fact WALKING them. SO, I'm being a hypocrite through saying, and not DOING. I can talk and talk as much as I want, but it's the living example of myself that comes through always, as the best form of information/example of what is best for all. I'm a living and breathing example. And that does not look the best when I say something, and don't LIVE whatever it is that I say. It's not real if I do this. So, I have to really make sure that I WALK before I TALK, not the other way around, if it is real, then I speak it/talk it, as a extension of myself as the walking, the example, the process.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to talk the talk, but not WALK the talk within and as myself/physical body within being an EXAMPLE, a practical example of these words to SHOW this, that is the best example/way to 'send a message' to others, through being an example of what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to talk the walk, then later on, show that within that same topic, I in fact failed to walk the talk, and so this quickly reduces the 'impact' that something/I have on another, because they see that I'm all TALK.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as a hypocrite in any way, shape or form, whereas I say I do something/say something, then don't LIVE IT within myself/what I do/the actions that I perform.

I commit myself to self-honestly look at the TALK that I'm about to speak, to see if this talk is something that I in fact WALK within and as myself.

I commit myself to always WALK before I talk.

I commit myself to see, realise and understand that talk is all BULLSHIT, unless I WALK IT FULLY within and as myself.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment