Thursday, 8 October 2015

Day 504 - Hijacking a conversation part 2


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe it's unacceptable to speak in any situation/conversation without prior conversation being directed at me first.

When and as I see myself believing it to be true/fact/reality that I must wait until someone directs something at me BEFORE speaking/answering/saying/conversing, I stop and breathe. I realise that conversation is a free for all in all regards, it's not a turn based game whereas there are rules and regulations that must be adhered to for 'proper' conversation to happen/work. So, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to attach all of these rules within beliefs to conversation/the very act of conversation and within these rules/beliefs, fail to enjoy/BE here in conversation/enjoyment with others, and so, suppress who I am/myself for the sake of abiding to self-created beliefs I have about conversation having these rules/regulations that must be adhered to ALWAYS.

I commit myself to speak with no restrictions when speaking to anyone/whoever/wherever/however many there are, and whilst doing this, I will see, realise and understand the level of freedom that exists within conversation/the ability to speak without rules/regulations within belief that I've had surrounding conversation/aspects of conversation. So, I commit myself to always allow myself the opportunity of full freedom conversation, with no limits - unlimited potential to explore/learn and to BE.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment