Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Day 508 - Rules for assistance


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to assist another with the starting point of 'getting something in return' from that person that I assist.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have expectations of getting something in return from another for assisting them in any way, shape or form.

I commit myself to assist another in every way, shape and form/any way, shape or form with the sole purpose of doing just that, assisting/supporting/helping another, no matter if they ask for the assistance in the first place, or I take the initiative to help them, because that is what life is about, assisting/supporting one another for FREE, and so without strings attached/without bullshit conditions within desire/preprogramming/self-created rules and regulations.

When and as I see myself wanting to and/or accepting to assist/support/help another in any way, shape or form with ANY starting point other than ASSISTING/SUPPORTING/HELPING another, I stop and breathe. I realise that assistance/support/help is free, and it doesn't come with rules/regulations and so on, unless I participate within my mind and so what I've come to expect within assisting another within life/in the past.

I commit myself to be an example of pure/free assistance/support/help and so without conditions/rules/regulations in return/for return.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment