Friday, 16 October 2015

Day 510 - Control with expression part 2


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that control/stability within and as oneself comes at the cost of EXPRESSION and my 'ability' to express.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within and as control/stability, I AM in fact ABLE to express MORE, as I am here physically within and as myself, and so within this, my expressions are actually real/vivid, as opposed to expressions that are based on thoughts/emotions/feelings within my mind.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I want to be in control/stable, that I must give up any form of expression that I can do/give/express.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't operate 'normally' and within and as expression, unless I am directed by energy within my mind that I choose to harness.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that harnessing/using energy within my mind is the only way that I can express myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that within control/stability within and as myself, I am able to express first of all, without energy participation within my mind, and also without energetic/mind participation in the form of fears of what I 'think' of my own forms of expression, and so within these statements, I can actually express fully/physically as I am here, and so without fear of my expressions looking a certain way.

When and as I see myself in a usual moment of control/stability within and as myself as what is best for all, yet I WANT to express something/myself in some way, shape or form, yet am fearful that any form of expression that I portray as myself means that I am NOT in control of myself/stable within myself, I stop and breathe. I realise that control/stability simply means to be absolutely HERE within and as my physical body, and so without participation within and as feelings/emotions/thoughts within my mind. I realise that control/stability is to NOT be directed by energy within my mind within feelings/emotions/thoughts. I realise that expression that comes from control/stability is one of what is best for all, and so within this, there's no need to 'stop' myself from expressing this expression that I Want to express, because this expression comes from a starting point of what is best for all - of something like joy, of enjoying/embracing a moment, of laughter - which all do NOT require feelings/emotions/thoughts for the expression to actually HAPPEN.

So, I commit myself to obviously check within and as myself and within self-honesty on whether my starting point of expression is of control/stability and so what is best for all, and then to simply express it as an extension of myself here in the moment.

I commit myself to express myself as a controlled/stable human being who is physically here in every way, shape and form. I commit myself to express as what is best for all.

I commit myself to embrace my physical expression. I commit myself to enjoy life through this embrace of my physical expression.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment