Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Day 526 - Improved methods of doing things part 2


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within improvement/change within improvement, believe that anything prior to the improvement/change was for 'nothing' and 'pointless' as I believe that because I didn't do something 'perfectly' and/or as well as I could do it, that it was a waste of time, as I did not do it in the best way possible.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that even within doing something 'the best way' or close to, even if it is one of the best ways/close to, it's NOT to say that slight improvements CANNOT be made on that 'best' way - so, I see, realise and understand that improvements can ALWAYS be made on something/a person, even if only slight/subtle - and within it all, the progress from one thing to another through improvement, it's just basic change/learning/growing that can ONLY happen from practice/time/patience/development, and so NOT in an 'instant' which I am inclined to want within my mind, instant change/instant at being the 'best'.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that within what is 'best' there are many nuances that each individual can have/different perspectives within what is best, and it's NECESSARY to accept/embrace all of these nuances EVEN THOUGH they may very well be different from my own perspective of what is best, so it's simply about investigating everything and taking/using what is best/the best of the best, and within that, the different perspectives/tools so that I can be my best, besting my best, constantly and always.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that by doing something one particular way for so long and THEN being told that changes can be made/improvements can be made on that thing that I was doing in a particular way, believe that the particular way that I was doing something before being told improvements can be made/should be made was a 'waste of time' through seeing that because I didn't 'approach' it in the most effective way ever, that it was pointless - when in reality, even though it wasn't the MOST effective way of doing something, it still assisted me in some way, shape or form, and THAT is all that counts, that it DID work/succeed, it doesn't matter that what I did did not assist me as 'much' as it could have/as much as I could have helped myself, the point is it did help me/I did help myself, and in that moment that is all that counts.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that if something I was doing was totally incorrect/not assisting myself at all, then I would have seeked improvements in some way, shape or form, rather than CONTINUING down that path of mediocrity/failure for SO LONG - THAT would be a 'waste of time'.

When and as I see myself in a situation whereas another tells me about how I can improve/must/should improve and/or change my approach to something/anything and I desire to participate within and as RESISTANCE within the belief that if I DO change/improve, then anything that came before/that I did before was POINTLESS/A WASTE OF TIME, I stop and breathe. I realise that things that I do now/in my life ARE effective from WHAT I SEE NOW, BUT, there is ALWAYS room for improvement to be MORE effective, and that assistance can come from anyone/anything. I commit myself not to be  so 'set in my ways' which is set in my PROGRAMMING/PRE-PROGRAMMING within following ONE singular defined path of doing things and also within being 'comfortable'. I commit myself to push myself/my barriers of confinement/comfortability as to expand myself/my limits and unlock my true potential as life.

I commit myself to embrace change/improvements by hearing it out first, seeing whether it can assist me, then giving it a go physically as to improve on myself.

I commit myself to embrace what I've done in the past/present, what I will do in the future, through 'taking the best of both/all worlds' because in reality, the more suggestions that are made to me for improvement purposes/change, the better I will be - simple as that. So, I commit myself to utilise the improvements/suggestions of all and to test them within my physical/practical reality and to go from there.

I commit myself to make life easier for myself through embracing change/improvements, I commit myself to make life easier for all through embracing change/improvements.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment