Thursday, 31 December 2015

Day 537 - A resemblance


Person A is someone that I'm currently out of contact with based on Person A as the mind. In Person B, I see a resemblance to Person A. And so there is this trigger memory within me of Person A's face when I see Person B's face - and thus this desire to also not want anything to do with Person B.

Obviously in reality Person A/B are completely different individuals - with the only 'relating' thing, at least in my eyes, is the physical appearance somewhat of both in the face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to upon seeing Person B's face, participate within and as memories of Person A's face and within this participate within the 'reasons' of not being in contact with Person A and so wanting to also not be in contact with Person B.

When and as I see myself desiring to 'link' Person B to Person A as the same/similar people, I stop and breathe. I realise that the reality of this situation is Person A/B are completely different, and so of course in reality there is no 'need' to stop contact with Person B for any reason at all. I commit myself to take note of Person B's likeness to Person A's likeness as the physical face, but that is all and to leave it at that, I commit myself to do this by not defining Person B as their face, and instead by defining Person B as who they are as a human.

Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment