Sunday, 10 January 2016

Day 541 - Accepting/understanding conditioning and programming


We're all conditioned/programmed beings, none are not. Within my process of Desteni, I am walking my way out of this conditioning/programming - that is what the Desteni Process is about. Of course though, I am walking with the majority as conditioned/programmed beings. That is just fact as of now. So there will be constant qualities that I see within others that I see are not suitable/viable as life. But obviously I have a fully and totally different perspective on everything now, on life, on emotions/feelings, on thoughts, on judgements - on it all - because I'm walking my process with Desteni.

As I touched on, the majority are not walking their process with Desteni. They don't know of it, or they are fearful of it, or they think it's fake, whatever the reason.
Anyway, I see that I occasionally still judge others for these qualities that I see are not suitable/viable as life. But that is not cool of me to do this. I found/got given a unique and amazing opportunity/experience within Desteni and so within using the tools of Desteni, and it does NOT matter that others either do not know of it, pass up the opportunity of Desteni, or what they do - there is NEVER a reason to judge a person not walking process with Desteni and so there is NEVER a reason to judge a person's conditioning/programming. And as got pointed out to me by another, the whole process of Desteni/point also is to not judge anyone or anything, no life can be judged, no life should be judged. No separation should occur AT ALL.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that conditioning/programming/brainwashing is rampant and existent in every one of us, and at the same time, just because I am walking myself out of these programs, does NOT give me 'the right' to judge any still living/having these programs within themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore what I was prior to knowing of Desteni - that being an individual who was living within rampant conditioning/programming/brainwashing, just as other life did/still does and is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my change will cause some type of chain reaction for others to change and/or will cause some immediate change in others, when in reality each has to undertake this process with Desteni themselves to actually and genuinely change.

When and as I see myself desiring to judge a quality that I see in another, I stop and breathe. I realise that these qualities that are existent/that I see in others are existent in all, based upon and as conditioning/programming/brainwashing, and so there should not exist any surprise within me when I see these qualities in others, let alone any form of judgement towards others that are showing these qualities. So I commit myself to see these qualities within others and not to participate within and as any energetic movements within my mind of wanting to judge others for showing these qualities, by coming to terms/the reality of life and all that are here of how conditioning/programming/brainwashing is a STAPLE in society/in us, it IS us, it is all we know.

I commit myself thus to be an example of stability to others and/or help others in any way that I can as to calm a situation for example or get to a stable conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment