Saturday, 16 January 2016

Day 543 - Making giant proclamations


I've seen how I've had a tendency to make giant proclamations about myself to others. A vague example of it is me telling another that THIS is how I'm going to live my life now and in the future. And other proclamations. But I've already seen now how they come back to bite me, because these giant proclamations are no longer things that I want to do and/or be LIMITED by. And I've seen how I make giant proclamations to show where/how I stand on something, and like "I will not sway from this, I will not change my mind about this, ever."

And I see how I've said a lot of these giant proclamations within EGO, so like, "This is how it's gonna be, this is how I'm gonna be, YOU nor ANYONE/ANYTHING can change what I want/how I'm gonna be, so HA!" Lol.
And as I said, it comes back to bite me, because recently I've seen how what I said within this giant proclamation/ego is NO LONGER something that I want to stand by. And there are parts I want to alter of that giant proclamation and/or totally go against that giant proclamation.

And so I'm proclamation-ing all over the place to all people and so on, and they see it as the final say by me on whatever it is that I am proclaiming. Anyway, so I see how this is very limiting, and of course within ego - limit and ego both must be vanquished..

So I see it as best to for instance say, or like..start with "CURRENTLY, I see that this is the best thing/route for me to take/do..." And so by using 'currently' - it is just what I currently see as fit at the time, and of course that 'currently' has to be used without limit/ego, and actually yes, I see it already is, because if I was as ego, then I'd not use the word 'currently' - I'd just be like "YEAH, THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT BUDDY!"

I commit myself to no longer use giant proclamations as to show 'how I stand' on a matter within EGO and LIMITATION.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make giant proclamations as EGO and LIMITATION.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fail to realise that NOTHING IS FINAL, because I keep learning and keep growing and I keep exploring/finding new paths to take and I keep learning about myself, and about the system, and so many things within life, and so nothing is ever final/granted in the words that I speak - things change always and constantly, so proclamations of any kind will always come back to bite me when I see that they no longer ring true and/or they were said as ego/limitation.

When and as I see myself desiring to use a giant proclamation to VOICE how I stand on something/about something, I stop and breathe. I realise that the obvious here, in which I've failed to realise though, is that I do not know everything, in fact I know very little, I have so much to learn, and with learning, comes understanding/clarification, and with these fragments of learning/facts and so on...I can voice what I see is best at the time and 'currently' - and so by using 'currently' - be open to future change on the things I say. As I said, nothing is ever final, my word is never final, I keep learning daily.

I commit myself not to confine myself to a strict/limited and egotistical way of seeing something/myself for the sake of being someone who 'has all the answers' and/or 'knows what's best' as ego.
I commit myself to heed others' advice and information about things by giving myself the opportunity to learn/grow/expand with the benefit of all life around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment