Sunday, 17 January 2016

Day 544 - My suggestions suck!


I made a suggestion, actually just now I realise that though I made a suggestion, it was not very 'direct' and I didn't show that I STOOD on this suggestion, that I stood as this suggestion. If I really stood as this suggestion, then I see that I could have put in a better 'argument' so to speak. I could have made more of it - that is, if I really put in 100%.

Anyway, so I got a reply by another that agreed with my suggestion, and that is when I went into resistance. I saw that it was because it was unexpected. It was unexpected, because I am judging my suggestions, judging them as being 'terrible' - I don't suggest it to my utmost and fully. Like a half suggestion, when instead it should be a full suggestion, a suggestion that I mean/can stand as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my suggestions as 'terrible'.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that anything I say/suggest is 'not worthy of one's time'.

So, I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to speak up/say/suggest in moments where I see that I could have assisted not only others, but myself.

When and as I see myself putting in 'little' effort as my suggestion, because I'm judging my suggestion already as being 'terrible' and not worthy of one's time, I stop and breathe. I realise that I can provide helpful suggestions, as any can. I realise that to fully 'promote' my suggestion, I have to stand as my suggestion, and so use correct words/voice to speak my suggestion.
I commit myself to stand as my suggestion by seeing that what I have to write/say CAN be of assistance to another/myself - it may not be in the end, but the point either way is to suggest it, because if I never suggest it, I never know/nor does any ever know.

So, I commit myself to write/say my suggestion from the starting point of assisting another/myself, and NOT from the starting point of whether my suggestion WILL actually assist another/myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment