Friday, 11 March 2016

Day 553 - Reaction to feedback part 2


When and as I see myself receiving ANY type of feedback and I desire to participate within and as anger/hatred/resentment/take it personally, I stop and breathe. I realise that all of these emotions/beliefs are self-created within my mind and so I have been living as these emotions/beliefs such as I should be angry, or I should take it personally - when in fact these are not at all based on reality/what is here physically. I commit myself to make sure that I am aware in the moment that any energy comes up as resistance towards feedback, and I then commit myself to stop and direct my physical self to not participate within that energy and to instead just read/hear the feedback as words, because they are but words. Words and letters. And I commit myself to see/hear these words and letters and then to check with myself/others on whether these words/letters are relevant to change as feedback so that I can then either improve/learn from these words/letters and/or shrug/ignore the words/letters if they are unnecessary/I do not actually need these particular words/letters to change anything as feedback for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment