Friday, 8 April 2016

Day 557 - Building my life around a routine


I desire to build my life/what I do with/in my life around my 'routine.' Thing is though and the thing that I've forgotten/not realised is that my current routine is here based on my life/what happens in my life. I can't continue life/living fully/embracing if I am following a routine. I must be willing to change routines/be open to differing routines each and every time. That is how people get 'stuck' - they fall in a singular routine for however long, and become accustomed to it. And doing anything outside of that routine is a line that most people in that familiar routine will not cross.

That routine can be waking up at a particular time. Getting home at a particular time. Eating at a particular time etc. Thing is, to survive in this current system, and even to live generally/explore/embrace, we have to ignore the routine, we have to not live by the routine/as the routine.

Our lives shouldn't be built around anything, our lives shouldn't be built around anything that is preconceived.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to build my life around a routine that I am comfortable/familiar with.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live routine-free so that I can explore/embrace and do what is needed/best for my physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within a routine, assign myself times/distances as to whether I can do/cannot do something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by routine.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed my life to evolve and change.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to start living.

When and as I see myself desiring to build my life around a routine, I stop and breathe. I realise that my current routine is a symptom of my current life/what I have chosen to do/not do. And so I commit myself to allow my life to take me to new/interesting/different places so that I can escape and delete my current routine.

When and as I introduce new/interesting/different things within my life, I commit myself to simply DO what I must do for others/myself based on my LIFE and so NOT based on any routine that is only singular and one-dimensional.

I commit myself to make choices based on my life and where my life takes me - within this I commit myself to be willing to embrace the paths that my life takes me and/or the paths that I choose to follow/embrace for benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment