Friday, 6 May 2016

Day 561 - Futile


I've seen this word recently in my life. That my life is futile. That I am futile. That it is all futile. This word is very defeating, in my instance very self-defeating. A sign of giving up, defeat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see my life as futile. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see myself as futile. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see all that I do/want to do/have to do as futile.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up before I even try/attempt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label my existence as futile and so pointless, a waste. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to classify myself as a waste of space, of breath - just a number here on Earth, a living soul that is here to live and that be the only thing I be concerned with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just live/desire to live.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see, realise and understand that as I remove this futile judgement from my viewing lense, I will be able to try more and attempt more and within this realise that I am not a waste as I judge myself to be currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live the futile life of giving up and accepting/being self-defeat.

When and as I see myself believing myself/my life/all that I do/want to do as futile, I stop and breathe. I realise that I am in fact capable of great thing as the physical - I also realise that I believe myself to NOT be capable of great things as the mind. So I commit myself to continue writing and self-forgiving so that I slowly remove the mind/release points and get closer and closer to myself as the physical so that I can do great things and even take steps towards great things within and as patience.

I commit myself to realise that I am capable of great thing and life-changing things for all/the world, as we each are here.

I commit myself to work with others to increase the magnitude of change that is happening right now in the world. I commit myself to be a vital cog in the wheel of change that is necessary.

I commit myself to act asap, because there's no telling how long there is left to change ourselves/the world before it gets to the point of no return.

I commit myself to share more as an example, on Facebook, to share important/helpful articles and such that can/will assist others/change others for the best.

I commit myself to expand my inner change to outer change for another.

5 comments: