Sunday, 15 May 2016

Day 563 - Acknowledgment/recognition


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire acknowledgment/recognition from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to rely on acknowledgment/recognition to conclude to myself whether what I did/said was 'good' and/or acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base acceptance on things external of me.

I realise that as soon as I put the reliance on something external to satisfy myself, I give up any self-acceptance that I have/should have in what I do/say as me and so without the need to require external acceptance/acknowledgment/recognition.

When and as I see others acknowledge/recognise what I said/did and I desire to go into a state of energy dependent on the type of feedback I got, I stop and breathe. I realise that what I did/said for myself/others is who I was in that moment, and so whatever type of acknowledgment/recognition I get from it, if any, I can use as a marker to then alter myself/what I did/said and/or assist another dependent on the feedback received, but it is to change whatever it is if necessary/assist from a physical starting point and not a right/wrong energetic starting point.

I commit myself to read/see/hear the feedback/acknowledment/recognition and then STOP, and then BREATHE and then PERFORM ACTION because that way I can be clear in the action I take AFTER acknowledging/recognising whatever it is from another and within this, simply do what I see here is necessary to be done as the physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment