Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Day 565 - Can I retain info?


I've had beliefs that I can't retain information/general things that are said to me. I mean I can certainly remember some things, but I DO sometimes forget things. Or something happened so long ago that I can't remember exact details.
I see this all as 'normal' - I mean, nobody can remember every day of their life/every moment of their life in 100% accurate detail!

Yet when I struggle to remember these moments and small bits of info, I get down about it and believe that I can't retain info/my memory is not good. Thing is, having this mindset is making this manifest and so work against me as memory/remembering things for real. As soon as I release this belief, I will be able to remember things better/I also won't be WORRYING about whether I will remember/retain this info or not, it'll simply happen as is and I will be able to remember most things.

And within this, I also see as evidenced here..that the LESS mind I allow to direct me, the easier it'll be to retain/remember info. But that is a process in itself obviously, that is but one benefit of walking my journey to life!

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can't retain info.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realise and understand that with this mindset of belief within not being able to retain info, I have allowed myself to manifest this belief and so make it real whereas in these moments in reality, I actually DO forget things, because I keep fuelling this energetic belief of struggles when it comes to memory - though if I am to release this belief, then I will certainly be able to remember more clearly/vividly as the physical.

When and as I see myself believing that my memory is shocking/that my memory is failing, I stop and breathe. I realise that I have allowed myself to obsess over this belief to the point of making it real/actual. I commit myself to stop believing this, because there is no evidence of it.
I commit myself to understand that nobody remembers EVERY single small detail/moment/day, that is just impossible.

So I commit myself to not get down about things that I cannot remember exactly, and to just keep walking and freeing myself from my mind so that I will improve my memory as the physical without the mind.

1 comment:

  1. Anthony did you or someone you know lose a pink note book with what looks to be choreographic notes in it with a ticket for Wicked in it in the name of Anthony Field for 18th May. The finder has shared it on Facebook and I am trying to help. Contact me on fettle_uk@yahoo.co.uk if it's yours or someone you know?

    ReplyDelete